CHANEL Precision Sublimage Essential Regenerating Mask 50ml / 1.7oz uploaded by Natalia G.

BY CHANEL

Carmen A.
oceanside
Love, love this masque. I love sleeping in it and waking up with renewed and refreshed skin. I’ve used it multiple times and highly recommend it if you want to get in to the sublimage skin care collection.
Joanne F.
I have used this for two years and I had fine lines that have disappeared. I was my face at night, and if I am not doing a serum treatment, or even sometimes if I am, I use this mask like a lotion in the evening. In the morning I rinse my face with water and move on to my other products. I cannot tell you how many expensive things I have used in the past that have left my skin dry, and made me go get Botox on my forehead!! No Botox, no fine lines, no wrinkle in two years and I will be forty in one month. I'm crazy about this stuff and it feels so good. Sticker shock is a problem, try eBay for samples. I highly recommend the la lotion as well!
houda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
amazing product but very expensive. i will not buy it again because its very too much for just one bottle. the skin seems healthy and no disagrement with this mask
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best face mask for regenerating youth back to your face gives you a soft and firm glow and is perfect luxury definitely worth it
Naima D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do love a good mask to help with my extremely dry skin. And this one just makes the skin feel refreshed and new again.
Selina K.
Minneola
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is amazing long lasting affordable go investment I got mine online and it came in great condition beautiful packaging
Valeska F.
Apopka, FL
I haven't personally used it but I have heard great things about this product. Very expensive though.
Araceli M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me parece un producto muy bueno, sin imperfecciones, pero quisiera que esa sensación agradable durará más y que además fuera más resistente al día a día, pero está muy bien, deja un acabado bonito y natural, lo cual es bueno, ya que es el objetivo oculto del maquillaje.
Natalia G.
La Nucía
The CHANEL Precision Sublimage regenerating mask it's a very good and complete cream. It's doesn't leave your skin oily and it moistures very well. I think it's a bit expensive, but I also believe it's a very good anti-ageing one!
Maca A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Increíble. Producto 100% recomendable.Desde que lo comencé a utilizar mi rostro se siente  y libre de impurezas. Es maravilloso
Patrick E F.
San Ysidro, CA
I used chanel for years.... bottom line. ..you get what you pay for...will last a year?