Chanel Precision Lotion Confort Silky Soothing Toner 6.8 oz uploaded by Sarah G.Chanel Precision Lotion Confort Silky Soothing Toner 6.8 oz uploaded by Jesseth L.Chanel Precision Lotion Confort Silky Soothing Toner 6.8 oz uploaded by Liz A.

BY CHANEL

• I have oily skin, it's appropriate for my skin?3 Answers
  • When do you use it? After you wash your face? or, can you use it...3 Answers
  • Can this be used before makeup, or does it leave behind an oily r...3 Answers
kandi K.
Las Cruces, NM
Super amazing item. The smell is incredible and the quality is beyond perfect. I will highly recommend and suggest you try it out and see for yourself. Great price for the value and amount received. Totally understand what the company was going for.
Lexi H.
Anaheim, CA
Love this toner to use before putting on any moisturizers in the morning and at night to make sure I got all my makeup off. Very nourishing to the skin and have been using it for years- a little pricey but a product I cannot let go of!
Jesseth L.
Orange, CA
Over the years I have use several different toners. My favorite at this time is the Chanel Lotion Comfort toner. It's $45 dollars and your get 6.8 Fl onces. A hydrating, soothing toner for dry or sensitive skin. The non-drying formula thoroughly and comfortably cleanses, with deeply moisturizing effects. It has a faint floral scent which quickly disappears as the product dries. I use this everyday right before I got to bed and when I first wake up. I Will continue to use & Definitely recommended!
FYI: if accidentally dropped it will brake :(
Sarah G.
This is the best toner I've ever used. It lasted me awhile. I use it every single day. It keeps my skin fresh, moisturized and soothed. It's a bit pricey but it's worth it. Lasts awhile. I have very dry skin and it works. I would definitely buy it again. It lasted me for a whole year.
Rikka I.
This isn't like other toners. There isn't alcohol in it, so it isn't drying. It has a nice slippery (not like silicone) moisturizing feel to it. It definitely works wonders for the skin.
Thayra F.
This is a really expensive product, but You get what you pay and that is quality, your skin would be so soft and moisturize, its worth it
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
This is by far the best toner out there. Not only does it not dry out your skin but it also makes you feel fresh and clean.
Tatiana A.
A godsend. Truly. I love this toner so much! Takes away my oil and evens skin tone and it smells amazing!
Josie C.
New Geneva , PA
Love how this has zero alcohol in it. Its moisturizer is amazing and leaves skin soft and breathable.
Karina S.
Mount Vernon, NY
This toner is absolutely amazing especially for my dry skin to bad it cost so much!
Jocelyn N.
Providence , RI
Would this product be appropriate for dehydrated, oily skin?
Jorelis A.
Houston , TX
I have oily skin, it's appropriate for my skin?
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
Can this be used before makeup, or does it leave behind an oily residue?
Connie M.
Apalachin, NY
When do you use it? After you wash your face? or, can you use it in place of washing your face. (Like a quick refresher). Do you use moisturizer after?