Chanel Precision Hydramax Active Moisture Gel Cream 1.7 oz uploaded by Ana L.Chanel Precision Hydramax Active Moisture Gel Cream 1.7 oz uploaded by Ana L.Chanel Precision Hydramax Active Moisture Gel Cream 1.7 oz uploaded by Grace R.

BY CHANEL

Molly M.
East Weymouth, MA
I got this as a sample in a magazine and I am OBSESSED. It was lightweight and smelled great. I wish the sample had been a little larger so that I could have tried it longer. From my first usage, it seemed very gentle and I would love to try and buy soon if it isn't too outrageous!
Collin L.
Cincinnati, OH
Favorite moistruizer , it is a bit pricey but that comes with the brand. Only need a pea size amount and really makes your face hydrated and refreshed. It feels super light weight on your face and could probably act as a primer as well
Bren A.
J'adore Chanel! Such a top notch, unique, classical, and timeless brand. Every single creation has been made with love, care, and excellence. I currently own Mademoiselle Coco Chanel and a few other cosmetics. I don't own this one because it's not really affordable for me, but I've used it before and it's pretty good.
Anum L.
Deerfield, IL
I use this daily! it has evened out my oily dehydrated skin to normal hydrated skin. It evens out your skin over time and it's a great moisturizer. It's a bit pricey and i wish the packaging was a little different, but because it's luxurious I guess it's fine!
Virginia H.
I've received this as a Christmas gift from my husband and I absolutely love this product! It really smells great (it reminds me of frozen yogurt!) and the feeling it leaves my skin with is very moisturizing and toned! I do not have grease issues when using this and I really like how it works under my makeup! Beware: I can't recommend this if you have hurt skin (sunburn, pimples or flaking irritations) because it will sting! So watch where you use it!
Ashley G.
Wantagh, NY
Recently purchased this product and I love it. My face had been really dry but I was reluctant to buy a moisturizer because I've had some negative experiences in the past. This was definitely not a negative experience. I love the way it feels, the way it makes my skin feel, and even the smell. The only thing that would make it better would be if it came in a pump but it's a great product so I won't complain too much about the packaging.
Ana L.
College Park, MD
If you’re a Chanel fan already, this cream won’t disappoint – it’s a great temporary cream to use in the winter months, or a good one to try if you feel that you need to step up to a more heavy-duty cream, but aren’t ready to do the full ‘anti-ageing’ monty. I love the smell of the Hydramax products, and they look quite unisex and ‘sporty’ too, which has its own appeal.
Rowan H.
Sunnyside, NY
I had this lotion. It makes your hand so mostirized and soft. Best this of all it smells so nice that people well actually notice the smell as you walk by. I loved it!
Abby K.
Middleton, MA
I got this as a gift. It's probably not something I would've bought for myself. I don't hate it but I also don't love it. Not something I use everyday
Lianett J.
I love this face cream. I love that it feels light and refreshing on the face. When I was using it I definitely felt that it did a great job in moisturizing my face.
Austen F.
Albany, GA
I really want to try this out is it worth it I heard great stuff about Chanel's moisterizer but will it work ....
Dagmara A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this product work well on someone with psoriasis?