Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersChanel
Precision Hydra Beauty Gel creme - 50 ml

Chanel Precision Hydra Beauty Gel creme - 50 ml

The essential moisturising step for the comfort of normal to dry skin. HYDRA BEAUTY Crème deeply hydrates and protects skin against free radicals. Its fresh, rich texture delicately melts away to reveal subtle fruity notes.

Benefits:

With the HYDRA BEAUTY skincare line, CHANEL Research reveals the power of its iconic flower, the camellia, and its exclusive* ultra-hydrating active ingredient: Camellia Alba PFA.** This key active ingredient helps skin restore and maintain optimal moisture levels in the cells.

HYDRA BEAUTY Crème leaves skin soft, smooth, radiant and infused with moisture.

After 4 hours:
HYDRATION: +40%
Instrumental test

*International patent application.
** PFA: PolyFractioning of Active Ingredients. A specific process developed by CHANEL that allows for the creation of ultra-pure cosmetic ingredients.

Active Ingredients:

At the heart of the formula: Camellia Alba PFA,* extracted from camellia flower, hydrates skin and helps maintain optimal moisture levels.

HYDRA BEAUTY Crème also benefits from the antioxidant powers of Blue Ginger PFA,* which strengthens the cellular self-defense system.

Dermatologist-tested. Non-comedogenic.

Application Ritual:

Morning and/or evening, apply to clean, dry skin, following application of serum.

Ideal to prepare the face for makeup.

For warmer weather, the effectiveness of HYDRA BEAUTY Crème comes in a light, fresh alternative texture: HYDRA BEAUTY Gel Crème. HYDRA BEAUTY Gel Crème and HYDRA BEAUTY Crème can be used with other skincare products of the line. In synergy with HYDRA BEAUTY Sérum, they offer optimal hydration and a naturally glowing complexion.

Hola! Quisiera saber si este hidratante puede ser para piel mixta?
Is this good for hydration?
Is this a good moisturizer for dry and sensitive skin?
Start your review of Chanel Precision Hydra Beauty Gel creme - 50 ml!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have really dry skin so I loved it. It was super hydrating. Kept my skin super illuminated. A little goes a long way. Perfect for those winter months when your skin needs extra moisture. in reviews
DAYANNA B.
Chanel Precision Hydra Beauty Gel creme - 50 ml uploaded by DAYANNA B.
Chanel Precision Hydra Beauty Gel creme - 50 ml uploaded by DAYANNA B.
I've had using this product for 3 weeks as of yet and haven't seen much of a difference with my overall skin hydration. I usually feel a full effect after a month and hope I invested well. The scent is pleasant and not overwhelming!
Shubh G.
Carteret, NJ
Chanel Precision Hydra Beauty Gel creme - 50 ml uploaded by Shubh G.
This product is amazing ... Its very effective... its for normal to dry skin ... My skin type is combination... So i use it when i feel extra dryness... Its very gentle ... I use it in very small quantity because of my skin type but its very good for dry and normal skin type ... it’s hydrate your skin and gives you a very glowing skin ... Its bit expensive 😋 Chanel Hydra Beauty Creme Hydration Protection Radiance #skincare #beauty
Diana J.
Haughton, LA
This was pretty expensive it wasn't quite worth it I've tried much better brands that are way cheaper . Overall it was just mediocre
Manal H.
Cleveland, OH
Chanel Precision Hydra Beauty Gel creme - 50 ml uploaded by Manal H.
Very hydrating and light weight formula . It felt very hydrating and light weight on my skin . Super effective. But very pricey it’s about $80 and I would definitely recommend but also for those who can’t afford it , there is other affordable ones .
Jen K.
Ft Washington, PA
Love the Hydra Beauty collection of skincare products. I am a Chanel junkie, but have loved all the products I have tried. Gel Creme - I use the gel creme 3 of the 4 seasons. Having oily/combo skin this gives me the right amount of hydration without clogging pores, making me feel oily or left too dry. Creme - I use this in the winter. For me, the gel creme didn't provide enough moisture in the winter but the creme provides the extra moisture and barrier between my skin and the elements without leaving my pores feeling clogged, too oily or prone to breakouts. Both products fully absorb and leave your skin feeling supple and soft with a fresh scent. I've had several friends with different skin types try these products out and they are also daily users now! Highly recommended if you're willing to spend the extra cash. I think you'll find it's worth it. And, most Chanel counters have samples they can provide you so you can test it out for a bit before you buy.
Harsha K.
Aurora, CO
I don't like the packaging for this product because I feel like it's a bot unsanitary, but that is it's only con. It is a really good moisturizer though. It's quickly absorbed and leaves skin smooth for makeup. Also keeps skin dry all day. I use it mostly during night though...
mahilo9 S.
fairfield , CA
Purchased at: Macy's
te hidrata la piel super nice 👍🏽 y esta súper refresh huele súper rico la neta te da otro cambia cuando lo usas súper perrroncisimo la verdad lo recomiendo de mil
Jenna P.
Niskayuna, NY
This is my favorite moisturizer of all time! I have very sensitive combination skin, and it keeps my skin hydrated without making it oily. I love how light it is as well and it doesn’t feel goopy. The only thing I would change is the price, it is a little expensive. But I love it so much!
Clarissa A.
Sacramento, CA
I love this cream because it smells amazing and hydrates my skin really well! I have extremely dry skin, my skin is very flaky and using this really helps to make my skin soft and hydrated. I put his on after I shower and before I put my makeup on. If I don’t use this before I put my make up on I end up having flaky make up because my skin is so dry. Love this product, on the more pricy side but it’s best to invest in your face now. Chanel Precision Hydra Beauty Gel creme - 50 ml
Deborah G.
San Diego , CA
Chanel Precision Hydra Beauty Gel creme - 50 ml uploaded by Deborah G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product. leaves the skin with velvety touch, optimum texture and excellent smell. the price is a bit high, the only thing that bothers me is that I find it difficult to be found!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...