Chanel Precision Gentle Eye Make Up Remover 100ml/3.3oz uploaded by Heather M.Chanel Precision Gentle Eye Make Up Remover 100ml/3.3oz uploaded by Heather M.Chanel Precision Gentle Eye Make Up Remover 100ml/3.3oz uploaded by Heather M.

BY CHANEL

Perfect for people with sensitive eyes and for contact-wearers Removes makeup and waterproof mascara Removes all traces of makeup Soothes the very sensitive eye zone see more...

Buy on Chanel
Heather M.
Chanel Precision Gentle Eye Make Up Remover 100ml/3.3oz
I got this as a gift to try something totally different than what I had been using. And so grateful for it.
OMG!!! this is THE BEST eye makeup remover EVER!!! And, I take my beauty reviews seriously. This is an incredible product. I got it in today, used it right away and my eyes are super soft again and totally free of any makeup, eyelash glue, and residues. And, NO BURNING EYES!!!
THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!
❤️❤️❤️ #Chanel #happyeyes #moisturizing #noresidue #noburning
Krystin R.
Denver, CO
I loooooovvvvveee this eye makeup remover! It's is great at getting off waterproof mascara and it's very gentle! It's also not super oily which I appreciate !! Totally recommend
Sabrina T.
I received the Chanel Precision Gentle Eye Makeup Remover as a sample. This is truly gentle on my skin, and removes my hard to remove makeup with ease! Packaging is sleek and chic of course. I just wish that this did not cost so much, then again, it is Chanel!
Lisa B.
Removes even the most stubborn waterproof eye products. Gentle enough for contact lens wearers. This is more expensive than drugstore brands, but it delivers RESULTS-good value. Everything from Chanel Beauty is always too notch.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
I have a sample sized bottle of the eye make up remover and it's wonderful! It removes all my waterproof makeup and is very gentle on the skin around my eyes. It doesn't leave me red from having to scrub and doesn't have an oily residue afterwards! I would buy the whole bottle but it's pretty expensive. I mean if it's chanel and it's cheap, I wouldn't buy it!
Kimberly G.
I absolutely love this Chanel gentle eye make up remover..it really takes off on the first wipe that you give your face..
Ca'mora J.
Youngstown
Can this get off all kinds of eye makeup?