CHANEL Poudre Universelle Compacte Natural Finish Pressed Powder uploaded by Dany G.

BY CHANEL

A powder that mattifies the complexion and refines the skin texture. An ultra-fine, evanescent compact texture. A practical, travel-friendly case for easy touch-ups throughout the day.

Result: a radiant, natural, mattified and even complexion with a sheer finish.

How To Use:

The POUDRE UNIVERSELLE COMPACTE can be used on bare skin or over a complexion product.

Take some powder with the integrated puff.

Press lightly over entire face, paying special attention to the T-zone.

Smooth for an even result.

Composition:

• Light-reflecting and colour-correcting pigments for a luminous complexion and optical correction of imperfections.
• Silica microbeads for a mattifying effect.

• I've been planning to buy this pressed powder for a while...1 Answers
Buy on Chanel
Sofia V.
Essex, MD
I love Chanel product. My favorite is this powder. I have an oily skin and this powder helps me to control it. Good coverage and it doesn't feel heavy on the skin. I've been buying it for a while and I will keep buying it.
Cheyla M.
Calexico, CA
a powder that covers a lot does not need a base, I love it, it's a costly ooch
but it lasts a lot if I buy it again worth it..
Culture S.
A beautiful finish on my skin. Perfect color for my skin. Doesn't look cakey. I apply with a kabuki brush.
Mackenzie K.
Fort Lauderdale
Love all of Chanel’s makeup products. Wish I could find a similar brand for a better price point. I would recommend this to someone else. It offers sun protection and is easy to apply. I would recommend.
Patricia L.
Edmonton, AB
I normally use this for my under eye concealer. Enjoy the scent and it goes a long way. Very light and can get a lot of use out of it. Perfect as well as a carry anywhere because is good for oil control. This colour really is an universal shade.
Dany G.
I really like this product. Normally, I use it over my foundation to set it and to mattify it. It is not cakey and it doesn't feel drying on the skin.
Jamie S.
Corona, NY
I've been planning to buy this pressed powder for a while but I don't know if this is worth the price and if it's good. Any thoughts?