BY CHANEL

A powder that mattifies the complexion and refines the skin texture. An ultra-fine, evanescent compact texture. A practical, travel-friendly case for easy touch-ups throughout the day.

Result: a radiant, natural, mattified and even complexion with a sheer finish.

How To Use:

The POUDRE UNIVERSELLE COMPACTE can be used on bare skin or over a complexion product.

Take some powder with the integrated puff.

Press lightly over entire face, paying special attention to the T-zone.

Smooth for an even result.

Composition:

• Light-reflecting and colour-correcting pigments for a luminous complexion and optical correction of imperfections.
• Silica microbeads for a mattifying effect.

Haley P.
New York
Review for: 20 - CLAIR - TRANSLUCENT more...
This is my go to powder. I have bought it at least three times. It is super light and gives pretty good coverage for a powder. I like that is has spf in it so I don’t have to wear an extra product to get this protection.
Kristen A.
Probably the best face powder I've ever used in my life my mom gave it to me it was amazing it's kind of small and I was sad when I was done I probably should go get it sometime soon.
It's a short review because your perfect face powder everything you would want to face powder this product was just leave it at that.
Pay a pretty penny for this friends but I'm sure you already know that of course it's worth it
Claire H.
Shakopee
Review for: CHANEL POUDRE UNIVERSELLE COMPACTE # 40 DORE- TRANSLUCENT 3 more...
This powder is amazing.  It gives you a little more coverage without looking cakey.  It adds that little bit of something to your look!  It sets your foundation without being too over the top and it lasts a long time!  I would definitely buy this product again!  Its perfect
Marissa R.
Review for: 30 - NATUREL - TRANSLUCENT 2 more...
Definitely not worth the price for me. It didn’t keep me oil free, didn’t smooth out pores, and the lightest shade was way too dark for me even though it’s “translucent”.
Nina K.
This is probably the lightest and silkiest pressed powder I've ever bought. Just like the label claims, this is a really ultrafine formula that has luxurious soft feel when apply it. It's almost invisible, that is in one way great because it creates absolutely natiral finish but at the same time, you feel like you need more and more, so you end up using way too much product, that is actually wasting the product.
The best part about this powder it that when I apply it under my eyes, over the concealer, it almost makes the fine lines invisible, for that reason, I absolutely love this powder. This powder can't give you enough coverage to wear by its own so you should use it over your liquid foundation and touch ups
Myu C.
This is the softest, finely milled pressed powder WITH coverage I've ever felt! Usually pressed powders that are this soft are translucent (e.g. MUFE, Hourglass), but this one gives decent coverage without caking up over your liquid foundation. Sure, it isn't the MOST long lasting powder that will super lock in your foundation, but if you have extra money to splurge, then I highly recommend this product to try out! The packaging is to die for as well. :-)
Erin W.
This powder is finely milled and silky but it's more of a translucent powder. It's just going to help set your makeup. It doesn't give coverage. The packaging is the typical Chanel packaging. Black compact and black velvet compact holder. So gorgeous.
Tiffany L.
Frisco, TX
I really like this pressed powder for touch ups. It's a really fine milled powder, even more fine than MAC powders. When you apply it, you don't see it at all, it will just mattify the face and add a touch of luminosity. It's very natural looking. It really helps my foundation last a little longer. I don't use this to set my foundation however, I use MAC careblend pressed powder in light for the initial set. I will then use Chanel for touch ups.

I use number 30 which is perfect but number 20 also works although 20 is a fraction too light. I am NC 20 in MAC foundations. And since I only use it for touch ups, i won't go through it as quickly as my MAC careblend powder. #Contest
Lorna Q.
Irvine, CA
Review for: 20 - CLAIR - TRANSLUCENT more...
Anything that the branch and I'll makes is definitely worth your money you're certainly going to use less product and you would with something else but it's good for being a little play properly I definitely recommend this product to other people it's worth every single penny that you pay.
Mia A.
Review for: 30 - NATUREL - TRANSLUCENT 2 more...
This is BY FAR the best face powder I have ever used, and I have tried them all. The powder is so finely milled and it looks so light and beautiful on your face. For any makeup lover who enjoys the natural polished look this is the powder for you.
Carmel M.
Covington, LA
Does it cover well?
Vanessa M.
El Paso, TX
Is this cream or powder ?
yna p.
Staceeeeeeeeeeey G.
Fresno, CA
I've heard great things about this pressed powder ! Do you guys know what the coverage is on this , I have acne and I want to know if it has full coverage ?
Jenny T.
Seal the makeup well? few shades of color have?

Amazon