CHANEL Plissé Lumière De Chanel Illuminating Powder uploaded by Michela C.CHANEL Plissé Lumière De Chanel Illuminating Powder uploaded by Mary Y.

BY CHANEL

A complexion illuminator exclusive to CHANEL.
Its texture, designed like folded paper, evokes Japanese craftsmanship always in a balance between tradition and modernity. A pure and delicate golden light is reflected upon the skin, resulting in a pure and healthy radiance.

How To Use:

Apply PLISSÉ LUMIÈRE DE CHANEL as a finishing touch on key areas: start just under the outer corner of your eyes and brush towards your temples, then highlight the bridge of the nose and the cupid's bow.

Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
I don’t own very many Chanel highlighters. This one is a very subtle highlighter. You can build it up it you want a more popping highlighter. But this color is a very pretty champagne color on the cheeks. It’s a elegant highlighter. It applies and blend on the cheeks so easily. It does have some shimmer to it. It is buttery soft too. I also believe this was limited edition too. But I do love their highlighters. I would recommend Chanel products to everyone.
Hannah K.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a beautiful highlight. It is subtle but build-able. The color is very flattering and it doesn't show much texture. It has a ton of product (I've been using it for a year and haven't hit pan). My only issue with it was the high price. I'm all for spending money on good makeup but $70 for 1 highlighter was the most I've ever spent on one item of makeup.
JoJo P.
I love this highlight and I always get compliments whenever I wear this product. It's easy to build up so if you want to really pop you can but it also never looks like too much. It really makes your skin glow and is now my go to highlight. I highly recommend this product and think it is worth the loot.
Adelaide K.
Stockton, NJ
My favorite and most prized highlighter hands down. When dry, it's pretty, but when wet, it applies and dries down to give you the look of a wet highlight on your cheeks. It's amazingly glowing. For me, the price is worth it for the wet look.
Julie H.
Stunning highlighter and it certainly makes for a beautiful picture. This was my first Chanel highlighter and I’m officially hooked. Only con is the price, but its the most natural yet gooey highlighter I own. I’m ready for a new one to hit the market
Yoyo P.
Washington, DC
I love this highlight! I always get compliments whenever I wear this product! It's easy to build up so if you want to blind people you can or you can keep it subtle. Really makes your skin glow and is now my go to highlight.
Abear A.
This is a nice powder if you want to glow. It's not matte at all and is like a powder version of the tatcha spray. It's not a daily powder but looks beautiful on the skin. I'm a luminous person not matte so I love it.
Coco B.
O.M.G. this highlight is my new favorite! It's beautiful. Its not sparkly like the cheap highlighters that all the kids wear. it SHIMMERS like a natural glow!! It's absolutely stunning. I highly recommend this product.
Diane M.
In one word this highlighter is stunning. Does not show texture on your face, applies beautifully no fuss. The color is a peachy gold which would compliment any skin. The price ridiculous expensive here in Canada anyway. But would I repurchase?  in a minute.  You will not regret this highlighter. The packaging is typical impressive Chanel.
Mary Y.
Moscow
I am disappointed... This thing is not like a highlight. I use it as a shimmer eyeshadow, cause it’s VERY glittery. It’s beautiful and I love the smell, but it’s NOT worth it.CHANEL Plissé Lumière De Chanel Illuminating Powder
Fay A.
Detroit, MI
Is this a matte powder?is it pigmented? Does it give a soft glow?