BY CHANEL

A beveled brush designed to carefully apply and blend in brow pencils or powders. An essential accessory to define the eyebrows, accentuate the eyes and create perfect brow makeup.

How To Use:

Use the PINCEAU SOURCILS BISEAUTÉ N°12 on the eyebrows.
With a powder: take a small amount of eyebrow powder with the brush and lightly dab onto areas to correct or intensify.
With a pencil: apply CRAYON SOURCILS to the back of the hand and remove the colour with the brush. Blend in over the eyebrows.

How To Care For Brushes :
The PINCEAU SOURCILS BISEAUTÉ N°12 is made of a blend of synthetic bristles. Designed to be wear-resistant, it must be cleaned regularly with warm water and mild soap.
Leave to dry flat in the open air, away from sources of heat.

Composition:

The PINCEAU SOURCILS BISEAUTÉ N°12 is made from a blend of synthetic bristles. Designed to be wear-resistant, it must be cleaned regularly with warm water and mild soap. Leave to dry flat in the open air, away from sources of heat.

Buy on Chanel
Caro S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is an eyebrow brush, but I use it as my angled eyeliner brush. I like it because I don't have to use that much product. It is a little harsh since it's meant for eyebrows, but I don't have to play around with my eyelid as far as pulling or cleaning up. I just dab lightly without hurting my eyes and what I like the most is that I don't have to use that much product.
Kaylee L.
This is THE BROW brush! Has a nice stiffness to it even after washing it many many times! All the hairs stay in place and the handle is very comfortable to hold! Exceptional quality, I am in love with this brow brush!
Dawn T.

First off, it comes with a little felt cover for the eyebrow brush that is very good quality, it has CC on it, I really like this. The brush has an angled brush so it's easy to contour your eyebrows with gel or color, you could also use to contour your nose too. Very good quality brush and I would definitely recommend this to anyone!