CHANEL Pinceau Poudre N°1 Powder Brush 1 uploaded by Adriana Q.

BY CHANEL

A supple, silky brush designed to evenly apply powder or blush. Its curved shape adapts to the contours of the face. An essential makeup accessory for a flawless complexion.

How To Use:

Use the PINCEAU POUDRE N°1 on entire face.

How To Care For Brushes:
The PINCEAU POUDRE N°1 is made of natural bristles.* Designed to be wear-resistant, it must be cleaned regularly with warm water and mild soap or shampoo.
Leave to dry flat in the open air, away from sources of heat.

*Selection and use of natural bristles in compliance with the humane treatment and protection of animals.

Buy on Chanel
Haley P.
New York
I’ve had this brush for at least 2 years. It’s wonderful! I recommend only using it on the same powder every time. This will ensure that you keep it cleaner longer. I would definitely buy more brushes from Chanel.
Kassidy A.
Greenville
I wish I could have a whole set of Chanel brushes! These are my favorite brushes because the bristles are sooo soft. I have dry skin and I use this brush everyday for powder. I would recommend and buy again
Lynsey S.
Portland, OR
The. Best. Brush. EVER! This brush is worth every freaking penny. It's so soft and full, it makes powder application so easy.  Whether you are lightly applying a setting powder or laying powder on top of foundation this brush is perfect.  I've had this brush for over two years and would absolutely buy it again.  I love love love it.
Adriana Q.
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite powder brush . I love to use this for my powder foundation . It creates a beautiful smooth matte finish . I purchased this at the Chanel bar at Nordstrom and the price is completely worth it . One of my favorite brushes .
Kaylee L.
Marlton, NJ
Huge fluffy and applies powder great! Evenly distributes powder to create a flawless complexion! Easy to use and soft! Doesn't shed, feels high quality and handle is comfortable to hold! Heavy weight good brush that will last you!
Selena S.
Temple Terrace
Great power brush. Great quality and gets the job done correctly without issue. Chanel being Chanel, this brush is pricey. Can't expect anything less
Oxana H.
Toronto , ON
Purchased at: Chanel
One of my favourite brushes for powder, I have it for at least 7 years, still like new. Easy to wash, I use it with all my powders.
K M.
Markham
what chanel product isnt good?! I love this brush, it feels so gentle against my skin and it applies on the blush so well.