CHANEL Pinceau Fond De Teint N°6 Foundation Brush 6 uploaded by Megan H.

BY CHANEL

A brush designed to apply and blend fluid or compact cream foundations on the entire face. An essential makeup accessory for an even, natural complexion.

How To Use:
Use the PINCEAU FOND DE TEINT N°6 on the entire face, working from the middle of the face outwards.

How To Care For Brushes:
The PINCEAU FOND DE TEINT N°6 is made of soft synthetic bristles. Designed to be wear-resistant, it must be cleaned regularly with warm water and mild soap.
Leave to dry flat in the open air, away from sources of heat.

Buy on Chanel
Cami C.
This brush is an amazing foundation brush if you need a basic one that will work with everything or are wanting a high end one that’s worth the price. Doesn’t shed at all. Can be used to spread foundation evenly or pressed into skin to build coverage over blemishes
Lynley B.
Hilliard, OH
This applies your foundation with ease, and it's a high quality brush. I'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for, and that's clear with this brush. If you take care of this brush, it'll last you for a long time!
Brittany W.
Wilmington, NC
This brush is everything. I used to never use foundation brushes but this one allows foundation to be spread evenly and go on perfect. I use a beauty blender after and it evens out my face perfectly!
Lindsey T.
I absolutely love this foundation brush. It applies product with such precision and the results are fantastic! I have issues with dry skin and this really helps my foundation have a smooth finish. I will absolutely continue to use this for makeup application.
Joanne R.
This is one of the worst brushes I have ever used! :( had it for about 2 weeks and the top near the metal turned electric green!! Went back to Nordstrom to ask someone at the beauty counter if this was normal and she informed me it was a common occurrence. Expected much more from Chanel, the powder brush I have from Chanel also sheds all over my face when I use it. Disappointed. :(
Selena S.
Temple Terrace
Like all other Chanel brushes, this one is great for application and quality. Of course being Chanel, they are pricey.
Sheridan W.
Wausau, WI
I honestly dont use this brush as a foundation brush but instead for powder highlight and it so soft
Devonna R.
Daytona Beach
I really did like this foundation brush because it gave me nice coverage where I needed it most!!
Paula F.
faiza k.
It's is really great for foundation and it works like a charm I use beauty blend and this foundation brush there is no difference between them.