Chanel PINCEAU FOND DE TEINT ESTOMPE N°7 Blending Foundation Brush-NO COLOUR-One Size

BY CHANEL

Round, dense and wide brush to apply and blend in foundations and powders. Its combination of soft natural and synthetic bristles is specially designed to ensure a smooth, flawless surface, with no excess product. The makeup finish is imperceptible. The foundation brush is also recommended for women who do not like applying foundation with fingertips. see more...

Buy on Chanel
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
What a lovely liquid foundation brush this is!!! It's hard for me to believe that I used anything other than this brush to blend in my liquid foundation. I paired this with Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Sunscreen Makeup SPF 15 and you'll get FLAWLESS results. This brush will work with any liquid foundation and I promise you won't even be able to notice that you have any foundation on your face! The white bristles are longer than the black ones and somehow it makes this work like magic. I'm obsessed. As pricey as it is, it's highly recommended and worth it for a flawless finish!
Kellee M.
Hereford , AZ
Amazing high quality brush! I use this brush everyday. Most brushes I use make my skin itchy, this one doesn't! The brush is soft and blends my foundation great! This brush is expensive, but worth it. I would buy again and again because it doesn't irritate my skin.
Lynley B.
Dublin, OH
I have a number of Chanel brushes. I'm going to say this one is among my favorites. This brush is high quality, and will last as long as you take care of it properly. Yes, it's an investment but it's definitely worth it!
Jewels G.
Love this brush so much. It blends out my foundation so beautifully. I also use it to blend out my contour as well because it's just that easy to use. Yes the price is steep but it's great quality and it's Chanel.
Bree F.
Cathedral City, CA
This is my fave brush and it's very soft and easy to use. It is pricey but it worth the amount because the brush doesn't fall apart and hairs not fall out and you can buy it you local Sephora and I was extremely satisfied
Jennifer R.
St Petersburg, FL
Hands down one of the best foundation brushes. Using this brush to put on drug store foundation can make it look like high quality foundation. Using this brush spreads the product very evenly so you end up using less foundation
Jaz B.
To overrated for something that isn't worth the price. Really easy to use but not the best blending brush compared to others. I bought it online and expected it to be fluffier but overall quite satisfied.
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
I got this brush as a gift. It's very dense and soft. I like it. It does a good job applying fountain. It's round too.
ahlem b.
I think it's a good product that helps put the foundation cream in a good way and I recommend any girl to use it and Beauty Blander
chaima b.
Mahdia
Chanel Les Pinceaux de Chanel 6 Foundation Brush how can I get a free product please ? I wanna know how it work ?
How to get free products
chaima b.
Mahdia
Comment je peut avoir des produits gratuitement .. qu'es que je doit faire .. je comprend pas comment sa marche ce site
Elham A.
Clermont ferrand
Come posso riceverlo per le persone che danno?