BY CHANEL

A supple, streamlined brush, perfect for enhancing cheekbones and structuring the facial contour. An easy-to-use professional accessory for a natural, radiant complexion.

How To Use:

Use the PINCEAU BLUSH N°4 on cheekbones and facial contours.

How To Care For Brushes:
The PINCEAU BLUSH N°4 is made of natural bristles.* Designed to be wear-resistant, it must be cleaned regularly with warm water and mild soap or shampoo.
Leave to dry flat in the open air, away from sources of heat.

*Selection and use of natural bristles in compliance with the humane treatment and protection of animals.

Wendy C.
I've had my Chanel brushes for more than 15 years! The handles wear well - no splitting or peeling. The bristles are amazing, feel great and don't fall out. Investing in quality brushes always pays off in the long run. Love all my Chanel brushes!
Kaylee L.
Marlton, NJ
Love this brush for blush and highlight! Picks up product evenly & blends to create beautiful gradient. Also works very well with powder highlighter and blends out the edges seamlessly. The quality you'd expect from Chanel, this is a great brush to have in your kit!
Lynley B.
Hilliard, OH
I love this brush! I have two of these, and I use them both for blush and highlight. This is a high quality brush, that will truly last if you care for it as you should! Chanel brushes aren't ridiculously priced, and the are high quality.
Yuri A.
I use this EVERYYYY DAAYYYY it's the perfect blush brush. It's dense enough to pick up a good amount of product so you do have to be mindful of a heavy hand, but it's perfect for an absolutely gorgeous flawless blush application. And it's Chanel, how could it be more perfect?
Selena S.
Temple Terrace
Chanel brushes are great brushes and are very durable. They are expensive, but worth the money, and not just because of the name.
Janelle P.
Lakeville , MN
Purchased at: Nordstrom
My favorite blush brush! I used to be obsessed with my Mac one like this but the Chanel one is much better. The bridles don’t shed, it glides my blush on, but it also small enough to rage in a purse.
Rosie P.
Kingswinford , Dudley
One of my favourite brushes of all time - I have a couple of these for blush, bronzer and setting powder. So soft and such good quality. Worth every single penny.

Amazon