MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersChanel
Perfection Lumière Velvet Smooth-Effect Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen

Perfection has met its matte. Lightweight and oil-free, the unique formula of this fluid foundation provides a long-lasting, matte-velvet finish with sheer-to-medium coverage.

Composition:

Soft-focus pigments smooth and perfect the skin for a flawless look that lasts all day. A Patented Perfect Light Control Complex contains two types of hemispherical, semi-transparent powders: one to amplify luminosity, the other to create a soft-focus effect. A Perfect Skin Affinity Complex creates lasting, comfortable wear.

How To Apply:

Apply PERFECTION LUMIÈRE VELVET and blend with fingertips, from the center of the face outward. Adjust the result by applying more onto specific areas of the face. Can also be used as concealer.

Chanel or Armani makeup[product:chanel-perfection-lumiere-velvet-smooth-effect-makeup-broad-spectrum-spf-15-sunscreen] Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation ?
Is the [product:chanel-perfection-lumiere-velvet-smooth-effect-makeup-broad-spectrum-spf-15-sunscreen] worth the price?
Does [brand:chanel] foundation oxidize?
Start your review of CHANEL Perfection Lumière Velvet Smooth-Effect Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen!
Pramudi A.
Sydney, Aus
CHANEL Perfection Lumière Velvet Smooth-Effect Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen uploaded by Pramudi A.
Review for: 20 - BEIGE
Really thin and feels like skin. It has a matte finish and it looks really good on your skin. I would improve it by making it more full coverage. It lasts throughout the day for me and I would buy again.
Kylie-Ann K.
London
My number 1 foundation.  I have oily skin (combo in the winter) with acne and scarring. I also don't like the full coverage make up look -- so finding something that met everything I wanted was impossible. I must have went through every foundation in sephora before finding this baby.    It literally feels like you have nothing on your skin, I can touch my face with no transfer.  It covers well, and is super buildable. I wore it in Italy all summer and the humidity and sun didn't make it sweat off.  Wears great under concealers, and powders, looks super natural on its own. I don't know why it isn't hyped more, I've went through 4 bottles.   (I tried the aqua lumiere for the winer, it's also good, but not a HG like this one)
Carina P.
Review for: 40 - BEIGE
Amazing foundation. Skin looks velvety and smooth. Such a light formula with amazing coverage!
Lynley B.
Youngstown, OH
Review for: 20 - BEIGE
This gives full coverage, and it builds me. The foundation has a matte finish, and will last you throughout the day. It's not the longest wear, but it applies smoothly and will last through an 8-10 hour workday.
Beauty W.
Review for: 20 - BEIGE
Makes my skin look beautiful and smooth. Doesn't settle into my pores. Lasts throughout the day.
Jazmin L.
Van Nuys, CA
CHANEL Perfection Lumière Velvet Smooth-Effect Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen uploaded by Jazmin L.
Review for: 30 - BEIGE
I bought this is number 30 and number 40 because I didn’t know which color to buy .. they both are similar in color and so the 40 being a little darker I use it when my skin is starting to get a slight tan, it doesn’t clog my pores and I don’t break out from this ! I even bought the powder in 30 and 40 as well..
Krystyna Y.
Gig Harbor, WA
CHANEL Perfection Lumière Velvet Smooth-Effect Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen uploaded by Krystyna Y.
A wonderful lasting long foundation, love how great lasting it is would recommend blends well with all products.
Sienna C.
Ludlow, MA
CHANEL Perfection Lumière Velvet Smooth-Effect Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen uploaded by Sienna C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 50 - BEIGE
I love this foundation it has a creamy powdery finish it will not settle into fine lines and will last all day.
Khatuna G.
Wilmington, DE
CHANEL Perfection Lumière Velvet Smooth-Effect Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen uploaded by Khatuna G.
I wanted to buy something very light with little coverage and this is what I wanted but it makes dry patches on my face. I tried it with Tacha primer and it did not worked
Ashley A.
Chesapeake, VA
CHANEL Perfection Lumière Velvet Smooth-Effect Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen uploaded by Ashley A.
Review for: 22 - BEIGE ROSÉ
This foundation, just like the others i have tried by this brand, is perfect. Is so silky and easy to blend and this color matches my skin perfectly. It is a light to medium coverage and is matte but not overly matte. It doesn't cling to dry spots and doesn't make my face feel dry at all. At first when i read the description and saw you had to shake it and it had a little ball inside to help mix it i was worried it was going to be watery like other foundations i have tried that had the little ball inside....but it wasn't! It was a light texture but not watery so i was very happy about that. Like with all Chanel foundations a little bit goes a very long way. Im so happy i tried this brand❤
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ivy F.
il y a un an
Does Chanel foundation oxidize?
Silvia N. il y a 3 mois
Which one? Most are likely to oxidise. Ive used quite a few Chanel foundations and had no issues. Currently using Chanel les Beiges and loving it