emma y.
Orem, UT

Does it have a chemical smell? Does it also clump or cause acne?

Heather M.
Heather M.
Colorado Springs, CO
2 years, 3 months ago
It has a smell but, it's no where near a chemical smell. It's a floral and powder, hard to explain luxurious scent! I love putting this on simply for the smell!!! I have seriously sensitive skin that breaks out if I look at it cross-eyed! This product has never given me even so much as a red spot!
2 years, 4 months ago
It doesn't really smell, I have bad acne from some products and this has not caused it at all. No thick primers underneath or it will be a bit streaky
No and NO and NO!
Arlinda G.
Arlinda G.
2 years, 4 months ago
The smell is clean and fresh. I wish they would make it a perfume. Every time I wear this foundation my boyfriend says I smell wonderful and that's before putting on any perfume. I have reactive skin and this doesn't bother me one bit. You'll love this.
member-39b2ed5eb
member-39b2ed5eb
2 years, 4 months ago
No, it has not got any chemical amell and it does not cause acne too.