!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Chanel Foundations - Effortless to apply, with seamless blendability for a naturally flawless effect, this breakthrough foundation is the ideal all-day, everyday formul. Details provided by Chanel. see more...

• is this foundation really good? it worth the price?2 Answers
  • Would you guys recommend the Chanel Perfection Lumière? 2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new foundation to help with sensitive and oily ...3 Answers
Kasania K.
San Rafael
I don't use liquid foundation, but when I found & tried Chanel's Perfection Lumiére I started to. This foundation doesn't clog pores when it's applied and it blends into my skin so well that it doesn't look like I'm wearing it. Unlike other liquid foundations that I see girls wearing which look thick and cakey, Chanel's Perfection Lumiére does not. HIGHLY recommend, and since a little bit of it provides full coverage easily, I'm not going out and having to buy a new one every month or even every 3 months!
❄️❄️ C.
Love CHANEL! This foundation is not lightweight first of all. But I don’t feel so heavy on my skin. Give you a nice coverage but not so crazy full coverage more like light to medium coverage! It might get cakey if you have dry skin so keep that in mind. Like to try more of their products!
Melissa S.
This is a great luxury foundation. It makes my skin look so natural and flawless. I’m in the shade beige. The only downside is the price but I can look past that for such a good product like this one
Alexandra B.
Woodhaven, NY
This was my absolute favorite foundation. It provided the perfect shade for my skin tone although they discontinued that shade. Since it is the luminous foundation it definitely had more of a Dewey finish but that was great for my skin tone and I would definitely purchase it again if they brought back my color.
👑Onpoint P.
I had always love chanel products. This is my absolute fav! The foundation doesnt even feel like you have anything on. Its very natural yet you get a good amount of coverage. I really like the smell of this foundation, its amazingggggg.
Lauren C.
Hockley, TX
Literally my favorite foundation. Full coverage and looks flawless.. like an airbrush finish. And it smells amazing. I have very fair skin with pink undertones and I use beige rose. It is pricey but totally worth it if you've got it.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Sometimes you have to spend that extra money for good stuff this is my fav and a bottle will last 2 months and your skin will thank you it makes you look fantastic
Susan C.
Glendale, CA
This is a medium to full coverage foundation. I wanted to love it, but the flashback is terrible due to the SPF in the formula. Furthermore, it smells amazing, but I suspect my skin had a bad reaction because of the high concentration of fragrance. Someone noticed I was wearing this foundation because they recognized the scent on my face! (Scary)
It's very thick, so I don't know if it was a combination of the consistency, fragrance, and SPF that aggravated my skin.
I wouldn't recommend this for sensitive skin or flash photography.
The packaging is very lux and looks nice on your vanity. Too bad it didn't work out for me.
Fozil C.
Maryville, TN
I was looking for my pale/winter shade. Since I have very yellow toned skin, It's difficult to find a light~yellow toned foundation that's not too orangey or drown out by a chalky white powdery finish. When I sampled #10 'Beige' the color was an instant match! It was a shade lighter than my skin--but it completely smoothd over my acne scars and redness. One pump can deliver a full face's worth of coverage so little is ever gone to waste. I used my fingers to apply this one because of how smoothly it spreads. However, it doesn't seem that you can open the bottle to get those last few pumps (if you reach that point). But the price seemed great for 1oz and dense coverage. The application is creamy, light, and *feels* moisturizing. It oxidizes slowly, and dries slightly darker than when it's fresh out the bottle. *CONS* this foundation is VERY difficult to touch up or apply powder, bronzer, highlighter etc. ANYTHING onto of it, just NO. Wearing it alone (after 5 hours of work) I tried to smooth out the smile lines around my mouth... DON'T TOUCH IT after it dries!!!!!!!!!! It doesn't move whatsoever, it smudges like a cheap waxy crayon consistency! It moves in sheets/flakes and has NO mobility! Your skin will show underneath and look like a creepy melted halloween mask. This really disappointed me! It has a matte finish but your natural oil comes through like glistening beads. It gets worse! I got some smudged on my earrings and coat just from natural movement. It won't come off my coat even after it was dry-cleaned and it TARNISHED my earrings! Simply put, it has a nasty residue in places even after cleansing. The area around my nose and right near my ears/cheeks had goopy leftover foundation that just wouldn't budge. This tells me the ingredients are killer for pores! I got three huge clogged pores that eventually turned black no matter how hard I tried to clean/extract/treat them!!!!! OVERALL I loved the look: color and matte sheen. The feel: fresh, light, faux-hydrating, and... The coverage: medium to full. Fragranced. Enough said. I would NOT recommend this to anyone with dry skin, or acne. Its all for show. I think this is suitable for mature skin or someone who doesn't need touch ups. It photographs well and stays in place for sure but don't even THINK about touching it up! It defeats anyone who is trying to maintain healthy skin I can assure you! Beware.
Sandra H.
I had finally found a great foundation after Smashbox discontinued their Healthy FX. Now they have discontinued this product and replaced it with the Velvet. Velvet is very small bottle and settles in my pores.  I hope they bring this back. Very lightweight and controls oil for those of us who get shiny. Also, the perfect amount of coverage for mature skin. Again, bummed that they discontinued it and cannot find anything comparable in the Chanel line. Maybe I will try Dior? I don’t know but would appreciate anyone’s suggestions 💋
Kyra P.
Buffalo, NY
Is it good for oily skin? And does it last long ?
Freddra R.
Homestead, FL
Do they sell this at Sephora? If not, where & for how much?
emma y.
Orem, UT
Does it have a chemical smell? Does it also clump or cause acne?
Maria k.
Hong kong
Is this product full coverage or medium?
Madeline B.
Tewksbury, MA
What would you recommend for an application tool to apply this foundation? What have you found most helpful when applying; are there any certain motions or areas to apply first to get the best look and best coverage? Is this product really worth the amount that you spend on it? Also, is it recommendable for people with sensitive skin, such as myself? Thank you!