Chanel Paris Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Sheer Moisture Mist 3.4 oz uploaded by Janeigne N.

BY CHANEL

A fresh, moisturizing body mist with an incredibly light texture, which leaves skin scented with the soft, floral-fruity notes of CHANCE EAU TENDRE. An exquisite moment of lightness and comfort for the skin. In a single step, your body is perfumed and moisturized, as if caressed by a gentle breeze. The spray format is ideal for long weekends or vacations, so you can take your chance with you wherever you go. 100 ml Spray. see more...

Buy on Chanel
Janeigne N.
I love this product and I highly recommend if you’re looking for a very light fresh floral scent I purchase mines From Macy’s For 50 bucks and I love this and I cannot stop using it. It’s super light a little bit more than a body splash but this scent lingers on my skin or throughout the day. And he gives my skin such a beautiful sheen. The mist is superfine and I enjoy the aerosol can! It is not as strong as the par parfume But it has the same exact sent just toned down a couple of notches I highly recommend if you’re looking for a affordable Chanel splurge!
May L.
Arlington, TX
Cool package. I love the color. Got it at USA. Good value. I love it. It’s to pretty. Effective. Shows results in a week. I brought it at their store. Great and I love it.
Myranda C.
California, PA
This scent is so beautiful and light for every day! And the moisture mist makes your skin nice and soft. Out of all the Chanel chance perfumes, eau de tendre is definitely my favorite, it is however a bit pricey but the moisture mist is actually very reasonable! Only downside I would give to this is the fact that it does tend to wear off quickly so you might need another sprits here and there!
Kyi V.
Saint Louis, MO
I love using this when i want something light thats going to keep me smelling fresh and clean out of the shower. i love that its a mist and in a can so you can pop it in the fridge for cooler days! i would definitely recommend this product to anyone who likes lighter scents
Malka R.
I love the Eau Tender fragrance and this moisture mist is just fantastic! It is a moisturizing spray for your hands or wherever you want to spray it with the delightful Eau Tender scent. It sinks right into your skin and leaves it smelling fresh. It isn't sticky; it's a great alternative to squeezing or scooping lotion out of a container. I really enjoy this product.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Every time I put myself there is always someone who is asking me what I'm wearing and what it is! This is the best product I've ever used! I love it and I use it every day. I will definitely recommend to all my family and friends and I will continue to buy in the future!
Christy G.
Light fragrance that wears well. Fast absorbing! Great for layering your scent with the perfume to make it last longer!
Sophia S.
Broomfield, CO
I always get compliments on this when I wear it. The boyfriend loves it. Very gentle, feminine scent.
Isabel H.
Birmingham/Kent
This is my favourite perfume scent of all time, so I felt inclined to purchase this product as I was told it would keep the fragrance on for longer. While I did notice that the scent lingered for longer, I definitely do not think that this is worth the price point. I'd recommend rubbing a small amount of Vaseline on your wrists and neck areas before applying the perfume to allow the scent to last longer.
Remy M.
Hill of Beath, Cowdenbeath
I bought this as a birthday treat to myself, I use it after a shower on special occasions and the scent is amazing, I pair it with the matching perfume and it lasts for hours, totally obsessed even at the price