BY CHANEL

The ultimate staple for creating a dewy, fresh-faced look, this versatile palette packs multiple uses and effects in a sleek, touch-up-friendly compact.

How To Apply:

Play it your way: Use the unique shades and textures to cover imperfections, add touches of freshness and light, make cheeks and lips pop, create custom colours and more.

Buy on Chanel
Amelia T.
Review for: 180 - ROSE PETALE, 175 - ROSE NATUREL more...
Let’s get the worst out of the way: the shade range of this palette is a joke. It’s even worse in Japan, where we only received the lightest shade (chalk on my NC20-ish skin) and Rose Naturel (peachy orange, which is good for my undereyes but makes me look mildly sunburnt anywhere else — good in summer, weird in winter). It’s only recently that we got Rose Petale, which I promptly snapped up (too cool for my skin tone and a touch too light, but better than the other two) since I’ve got a bit tired of looking permanently sunburnt with the Rose Naturel.

The good, however, is genuinely good: this palette — as advertised — can take care of all of my base makeup needs in one sleek, chic compact.

CONCEAL: The texture reminds me of a softer, slightly more emollient NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer. The coverage is medium-full. It can be sheered our nicely, and does not settle on fine lines most of the time. It lasts for around 12 hours on me before the fading gets significantly noticeable.

COLOUR: I love the colour section as a blush, and rather indifferent towards it as a lip colour. As a blush, it gives a healthy, naturally flushed look for hours and hours. As a lip colour, it gives the impression of a light stain and doesn’t last very long. The Rose Naturel has a balmier texture but worse longevity on the lips, while the Rose Petal has a drier texture, better longevity, and a slightly drying feel on the lips.

HIGHLIGHT: The highlight gives a natural, glossy look to the skin, with shimmers that are only visible upon close, close, very close inspection. The rosy pink hue of the Rose Naturel is rather sheer and doesn’t build up much. The white gold in the Rose Petale palette is more intense and builds up nicely; I also like using this shade on the eyelids and the inner corners.

If you like cream products with a mostly natural finish and good longevity, and if you have the money for it, this palette can be a surprising dark horse waiting to take over your entire makeup routine.
Ana N.
nancy, nancy
they’re wonderfully creamy and melting on my skin but I don’t feel the highlighter-blush combos for the skin tones they best match… I mean, I’m probably beige medium in concealer but the blush didn’t look right and didn’t feel amazed by the highlight (too white for my taste). I love this Chanel Collection, especially the eye products and the concept behind it, but I’m still unsure about these palettes. The bake is so yummy!!!! Reminds me of one my mum makes…!
Isa J.
Review for: 170 - BEIGE INTENSE more...
Surprised by the natural look it gives! But if you want to use that only for a look, you better up your skin care game because it does not forgive much but on bare, healthy skin, it’s just a you but better face! I was afraid with the dark brownish red blush but the girl are the counter showed me how blendable it gets and it really gives a berry healthy pinch of red!
Ben Amor Z.
i adore the colors the finish the pigmentation the packagind  really so beautifuuuuuuuuuuuuuul  top really must have
Engy g.
damietta
nice palette !!! the product is amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!! i like it !!!!!!!!!!! its long lasting !!!!!!!! and good finish !!!!!!