BeautyEyeEyeshadowChanel
Ombres Contraste Duo Eyeshadow Duo

CHANEL Ombres Contraste Duo Eyeshadow Duo

An eyeshadow duo with complementary colours and textures. The luminous and rich light shadow is paired with a more pigmented matte and powdery shadow. A practical and portable black lacquered case with mirror.

Result: discreet or structured eye makeup. Subtly radiant or intensely shaded eyes.

How To Use:

To smooth the eyelid: apply the light shadow on its own or as a base.

For eyes with a wide-open look: dab onto the inner corner of the eyelid to catch the light.

To sculpt the eyes: apply the intense shadow to the outer corner of the eye.

Use the foam applicator to define colour blocks and the brush to soften and blend shades together.

Composition:

Powder cream texture:
• A blend of esters and mineral oil for a rich texture and a satiny finish
• Talc and a combination of powders for softness, hold and glide-on application
• Silica for lightness and translucency

Powder texture:
• A powder derived from a silk protein for a fine texture
• Talc coated in waxes of natural origin for softness, hold and glide-on application

Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHANEL Ombres Contraste Duo Eyeshadow Duo!
Loren S.
CHANEL Ombres Contraste Duo Eyeshadow Duo uploaded by Loren S.
Review for: 70 - ROSE MAJEUR
CHANEL LES BEIGES Natural Eyeshadow Collection These eyeshadows are wonderful! This color is just what I wanted: it’s a pretty, soft blue-green. Long lasting as well. Very happy with all the Jolie shadows I have purchased. Love love it highly recommend CHANEL LES BEIGES Natural Eyeshadow Collection
Jennifer  H.
Nixa, MO
2,268 reviews
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: 70 - ROSE MAJEUR
Chanel’s eye shadows are some of the best on the market. Highly pigmented, little to no fall out, dark, beautiful shades and long, true wearing shades.This duo is no exception, makes a beautiful natural daytime eye.
Rebecca Ann C.
Boling, TX
CHANEL Ombres Contraste Duo Eyeshadow Duo uploaded by Rebecca Ann C.
Review for: 70 - ROSE MAJEUR, Other
I purchased this chanel eyeshadow from Macy's. I loved it's just a great basic eyeshadow for a easy everyday look. It's affordable and small and easy to carry in your bag. I have several of this eyeshadow mini compacts.
Tracey D.
This is a beautiful duo. The colors compliment each other so well. I apply with a makeup brush not the sponge applicator supplied. Their is little to no fallout with this shadow and there are so many ways to wear these two colors. Easily buildable and last all day or night. I love this and would recommend.
Dianne S.
Orangeburg, NY
Review for: 70 - ROSE MAJEUR
The name of the duo I am reviewing is called Flashback. These shadows are a bright pink and very dark toned purple. They originally had a light quilted surface and came with an applicator brush. Very easy to apply and blend and wore very nicely for many hours. While Chanel is not perfect, they get it right with their eyeshadow.
Milk I.
NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 70 - ROSE MAJEUR
This is so beautiful, its coverage is perfect, and it looks so beautiful, I suspect most makeup artists would. I use it and also its attractive and beautiful color, I like it
Sarah W.
Louisville, KY
I really like Chanel Makeup even though it’s expensive. Eye shadows last longer with an eye primer. Great duo colors! I get a few and mix & match. Good eyeshadow. I bought some that was shipped and it all cracked. So I will pay to get it locally! Luxury!
Amanda R.
Evansville, IN
Absolutely love this eyeshadow!! I normally go without and just wear liquid eye liner and mascara but the value and price on this is top notch! The packing is super cute! It last throughout the day even when I work 12 hour shifts. I would definitely buy this again and would love to try new colors!
Alta M.
Guntersville, AL
Classic Chanel, classic style. No noticeable scents. Goes on smoothly. The only downside is that Chanel makeup is expensive.
autumn Y.
Great pigment. Give off great color and packaging is nice. Love that it also has a mirror

Looking for your answer?