BY CHANEL

Diana B.
Haltom City, TX
This shadowlighting is so pretty. It brings out my eye color. You can find this product in covergirl. I use this product to go to parties or just going out. I would absolutely buy this product over and over again. I truly recommend this.
Lola S.
Minden, NV
This shade is perfect for my every day make up! I really enjoy using this shadow because is so natural and you can change for a more "party" makeup. Worth the price!!
kristen l.
I love this! Its super simple to apply and it lasts all day. Chanel is definitely one of my favorite brands because of the quality- you really never need to reapply its amazing.
Amelia E.
St Augustine, FL
You can not go wrong with any Chanel product. This is no exception, worth the splurge. Goes on smooth and lasts hours. My eye color is green and enhanced my look.
Amber E.
Baton Rouge, LA
This can be pretty sheer, or built up for a little more intense color. Lime sounds strange, but I really like it in the spring/summer quite a bit. My eyes are hazel green.
Paige T.
['Sound Beach', 'NY'], NY
Love this eyeshadow! This Chanel eyeshadow is extremely pigmented, and long lasting even without a primer! I love using this color as a transition eyeshadow in my crease. This does not crease or fall under the eyes at all. Would recommend to anyone
genesis d.
love the shadows, has a high range of colors and are fixed incribles not fall fast, its lasting eyeliners, powders all of this brand seems like a good investment
Vickie R.
Northfield, NH
Long lasting, love the color washed off easily and pairs well with other colors. Like how after a few hours of wear it did not crease on my led.
Victoria S.
New Orleans, LA
I like Chanel lime so much, my like for it is deeper than the English channel, which is its original namesake. Best for younger ladies.
Maggie J.
Glen ridge
Very nice product. Definitely not worth the price. Packaging is nice. I’d recommend but there is definitely a dupe out there for this.
Hadley H.
Tampa, FL
How is the pigmentation of this product?
Ayesha I.
I want thisss....
Drew C.
Is this worth the high price ?