BY CHANEL

A cream texture that becomes one with the eyelid and dresses the eyes in vibrant, easy-to-blend colour.
A palette of shades offering a satin, luminous and long-wearing result.

The eyeshadow comes with a rounded brush applicator with soft synthetic bristles, perfect for applying and blending colour over the entire eyelid.

How To Use:

For a sheer subtle finish, apply and blend in with fingertips, using light patting motions.

For an intense finish, apply and blend in with the integrated brush.

With OMBRE PREMIÈRE, Lucia Pica, CHANEL Global Creative Makeup and Color Designer, unveils her signature technique, inspired by her expertise as a Makeup Artist: layering.
For a long-wearing, subtle yet deep result, apply OMBRE PREMIÈRE cream eyeshadow to the entire eyelid to dress it up and even it out. Then, to reveal and intensify the eyes, layer a CHANEL powder eyeshadow on top, playing with colour combinations.

Close the jar after each use to protect the sensory qualities of the texture.

Composition:

- A blend of oils adds softness to the texture for easy, adjustable and melt-away application,
- A high concentration of ultra-pure pigments reveals intense and sophisticated shades,
- A formula rich in long-wearing ingredients for a deep and even result that lasts all day.

Ophthalmologist tested, suitable for contact lens wearers.

• How much do these cost? & are they really worth it?1 Answers
CHANEL Ombre Première Longwear Cream Eyeshadow
  • "This is a fantastic new formula for the cream shadows by Chanel. The colors are great and not so sparkly or glittery like the originals. The texture is so bouncy and soft and little goes a long way and it blends nicely with the other colors too. I purchased the color Undertone which is really fabulous alone or with the new Chanel ombre shadows. This particular color is an understated neutral that looks great with a nice sheen! Its a perfect base all over the lid or with other colors! Lasts all day too! Will be purchasing more of these!" in 5 reviews
Dede D.
The Colony, TX
Review for: Other more...
Very creamy, very pigmented, very easy to apply and blend. I got one of the newer colors in Vert' Metal, a lovely ivy green and it is great. First chanel product but not my first cream eyeshadow. As far as if the price is worth it, I would say yes and no, is it a bit over priced, yes, but are you getting the beautiful quality you paid for? Yes! There are so many others like this product for a cheaper price point but the pigmentation is what makes it more worth it.
Breanna G.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: 820 - MEMORY more...
I don’t like how light the Color is; I have to put on a couple of layers to truely the Color. That was very disappointing. I do like the packaging and the small eye shadow brush that comes with it.
Cathy H.
Ashley B.
Review for: 806 - TERRE BRÛLÉE more...
The only shadow I’ve been reaching for in my entire collection. This is perfect for summer, it looks so stunning with a bright inner corner highlight and some warm brown in my crease. It is pigmented enough for one swipe and you’re done, but it is also very buildable. Would definitely recommend!
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
Review for: 814 - SILVER PINK more...
I wasn’t quite sure what to think. But watching Lucia apply this seemed easy and great. The first time I tried it - fail. 2nd time - fail. And just when I was about to give up.....with a little patience and working with it I love it. I have the Silver Pink and will be purchasing more. No creasing and it lasts. CHANEL Ombre Première Longwear Cream Eyeshadow
Melissa G.
New Jersey
This is definitely an amazing shadow from Chanel. I think the price is a little pricey but you are paying for the name. The packaging is absolutely adorable and I absolutely love the texture of this shadow!
Sameen L.
These eye creams are very pretty! They add just the right amount of glitter with out looking chunky. Great for a night out or every day wear. You can use this as a base for further shadow application or on its own. And it is long lasting
Maureen B.
Portland, TN
Review for: 804 - SCINTILLANCE more...
Smooth as can be and also works as a great eyeshadow primer. Helps colors pop and keeps them pigmented. Easy way to add a pop to your eyes
Mari G.
sherman oaks
As a huge Chanel fan, this was NOT one of my favorite products. The price was on par with the other Chanel products, but this was not great for my eyes. I found it difficult to apply and it became clumpy and you could see the crease in my eyelid. It did not stay on for that long and I would not purchase this again.
Thais A.
North Carolina
Review for: CHANEL OMBRE PREMIÈRE Longwear Cream Eyeshadow # 814 SILVER PINK more...
Not as good as I expected, I prefer the CT ones, it’s very drying and lives the eyelid looking years older. I have the shade pourpre profond (i just like to mix with the desert rouge powder one) and memory. It’s not that they are terrible, but nothing extraordinary for the price.
Fay A.
Detroit, MI
How much do these cost? & are they really worth it?

Amazon