Add a Photo

#845 in Eyeshadow
Sandra V.
Sandra V.

Love the purple Chanel shadow,, so glittery and beautiful dark purple, last all day on the eyes and its worth the price. I have so many colors
Emily E.
Emily E.

Nice colour don't really wear it much I would suggest buying it yourself because me and my friends have different opinions
Mara S.
Mara S.
Evanston, IL

I absolutely love this eye shadow. It shows up even though it's light and it stays on well. Super easy to apply all over.
Telma H.
Telma H.

No matter where you buy a Chanel eyeshadow, you will now that you are gonna wear every day until the box is empty!
Sandra G.
Sandra G.

I've had a eyeshadow like this but in a different shade. And I really liked it. Went on good and didn't fade.
Cristin B.
Cristin B.
Oviedo, FL

I haven't tried these yet, but I bet they are fantastic. I will try to find them next time I go shopping.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Hatboro, PA

Nice color to use as an eye shadow, especially if you just want to use a neutral tone such as this one.
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
Mackay Queensland

I love light colours and bright colours they suit me will, I would love to try other products as well.
It is very good because it leaves nothing super cover up ugly , very good wing when makeup and hard
Catalina T.
Catalina T.

No hay nada mejor Chanel maquillaje. Es igualmente delicado y precioso, sus colores son increibles

Join Now