BY CHANEL

Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Yonkers, NY
Love the pink color, it works well on my skin when I'm pale and when I'm tan. It is expensive, but with this, you get what you pay for. Highly pigmented and lasts all day, for me, even without primer. Also lasts quite a while, so it's worth the extra money.
Maggie Jo H.
Maggie Jo H.
Fayetteville, AR
Nothing beats Chanel makeup. It's equally delicate and lovely, and determined to last all day. The colors are amazing and the eyeshadow is light and doesn't flake.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Minneapolis, MN
I have this in Safari and I have been using it everyday for 5 years! It's the perfect brown that bases any other color! Totally worth the money
Haley W.
Haley W.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE this eyeshadow. I have been using it for years as an easy application for work. It adds a little sheen, but doesn't look too busy for daytime. I also sometimes add a little to the cheekbone to use as a highlighter. MUSTHAVE.
Mara S.
Mara S.
Evanston, IL
I absolutely love this eye shadow. It shows up even though it's light and it stays on well. Super easy to apply all over.
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
I've had a eyeshadow like this but in a different shade. And I really liked it. Went on good and didn't fade.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Arlington, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE Chanel eyeshadows! Lasts long, great color payoff and no fall out! Well worth the cost
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Hatboro, PA
Nice color to use as an eye shadow, especially if you just want to use a neutral tone such as this one.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Toronto,On
Amazing colour pigmentation and texture. Goes on so smooth and doesn't come off during the day. I have this in many different colours I highly highly recommend that you try it
It is very good because it leaves nothing super cover up ugly , very good wing when makeup and hard