BY CHANEL

Lauren T.
Minneapolis, MN
I have this in Safari and I have been using it everyday for 5 years! It's the perfect brown that bases any other color! Totally worth the money
Mara S.
Evanston, IL
I absolutely love this eye shadow. It shows up even though it's light and it stays on well. Super easy to apply all over.
Sandra G.
I've had a eyeshadow like this but in a different shade. And I really liked it. Went on good and didn't fade.
Cristin B.
Oviedo, FL
I haven't tried these yet, but I bet they are fantastic. I will try to find them next time I go shopping.
Victoria G.
Hatboro, PA
Nice color to use as an eye shadow, especially if you just want to use a neutral tone such as this one.
Virginia C.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I'm obsessed with this product I love so much it so soft and nice to apply a must have for sure
Christina H.
ARLINGTON, TX
LOVE Chanel eyeshadows! Lasts long, great color payoff and no fall out! Well worth the cost
Lauren G.
This eyeshadow is perfect! It stays on all day and night and a little bit goes a long way.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
I love these Chanel eye shadows. So beautiful. The color is gorgeous. I can't get enough!
Krysllayne R.
Recife-Jb
Ame a cor cor-de-rosa, trabalha bem em minha pele quando eu sou pálido e quando eu sou tan. É caro, mas com isso, você obtém o que você paga. Altamente pigmentado e dura todo o dia, para mim, mesmo sem primer. Também dura bastante tempo, por isso vale a pena o dinheiro extra.
Charlie B.