BY CHANEL

Lauren T.
Minneapolis, MN
I have this in Safari and I have been using it everyday for 5 years! It's the perfect brown that bases any other color! Totally worth the money
Mara S.
Evanston, IL
I absolutely love this eye shadow. It shows up even though it's light and it stays on well. Super easy to apply all over.
Sandra G.
I've had a eyeshadow like this but in a different shade. And I really liked it. Went on good and didn't fade.
Cristin B.
Oviedo, FL
I haven't tried these yet, but I bet they are fantastic. I will try to find them next time I go shopping.
Victoria G.
Hatboro, PA
Nice color to use as an eye shadow, especially if you just want to use a neutral tone such as this one.
Virginia C.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I'm obsessed with this product I love so much it so soft and nice to apply a must have for sure
Lauren G.
This eyeshadow is perfect! It stays on all day and night and a little bit goes a long way.
Christina H.
Arlington, TX
LOVE Chanel eyeshadows! Lasts long, great color payoff and no fall out! Well worth the cost
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
I love these Chanel eye shadows. So beautiful. The color is gorgeous. I can't get enough!
Krysllayne R.
Recife-Jb
Ame a cor cor-de-rosa, trabalha bem em minha pele quando eu sou pálido e quando eu sou tan. É caro, mas com isso, você obtém o que você paga. Altamente pigmentado e dura todo o dia, para mim, mesmo sem primer. Também dura bastante tempo, por isso vale a pena o dinheiro extra.