Add a Photo

#902 in Eyeshadow
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Yonkers, NY

Love the pink color, it works well on my skin when I'm pale and when I'm tan. It is expensive, but with this, you get what you pay for. Highly pigmented and lasts all day, for me, even without primer. Also lasts quite a while, so it's worth the extra money.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Westerville, OH

Chanel is one of my favorite brands. The eye shadows are high in pigment, velvety soft, and easy to apply. The shadow lasts a long time which equals out the cost when compared to less expensive brands. I will always recommend and buy Chanel eye shadows.
Haley W.
Haley W.
Brooklyn, NY

I LOVE this eyeshadow. I have been using it for years as an easy application for work. It adds a little sheen, but doesn't look too busy for daytime. I also sometimes add a little to the cheekbone to use as a highlighter. MUSTHAVE.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Kingsport, TN

If I had to use one shadow for the ear of my life it would be Chanel's fauve - though all these shades are fantastic. Amazing colour payoff, little to no fall out, and they don't budge. They are definitely worth the investment.
Gigi P.
Gigi P.
Columbus, OH

This is my absolute favorite eye shadow! The color is gorgeous, shadow is so pigmented! The only downside is the price, but it's amazing quality and you absolutely get what you pay for
Brenda B.
Brenda B.

OMG! i love this product makes me look cute, I have no words to describe how interesting that this may result in the foot, color fascinates me. I recommend it. My eye color is brown
Maggie Jo H.
Maggie Jo H.
Fayetteville, AR

Nothing beats Chanel makeup. It's equally delicate and lovely, and determined to last all day. The colors are amazing and the eyeshadow is light and doesn't flake.
Isabelle J.
Isabelle J.
Charlotte, NC

This is a stunning color. Chanel's formula is perfect and doesn't have fallout. I love this springy light color and will use it for a long time.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Minneapolis, MN

I have this in Safari and I have been using it everyday for 5 years! It's the perfect brown that bases any other color! Totally worth the money
Sandra V.
Sandra V.

Love the purple Chanel shadow,, so glittery and beautiful dark purple, last all day on the eyes and its worth the price. I have so many colors