BY CHANEL

Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Yonkers, NY
Love the pink color, it works well on my skin when I'm pale and when I'm tan. It is expensive, but with this, you get what you pay for. Highly pigmented and lasts all day, for me, even without primer. Also lasts quite a while, so it's worth the extra money.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Westerville, OH
Chanel is one of my favorite brands. The eye shadows are high in pigment, velvety soft, and easy to apply. The shadow lasts a long time which equals out the cost when compared to less expensive brands. I will always recommend and buy Chanel eye shadows.
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG! i love this product makes me look cute, I have no words to describe how interesting that this may result in the foot, color fascinates me. I recommend it. My eye color is brown
Isabelle J.
Isabelle J.
Charlotte, NC
This is a stunning color. Chanel's formula is perfect and doesn't have fallout. I love this springy light color and will use it for a long time.
Sandra V.
Sandra V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the purple Chanel shadow,, so glittery and beautiful dark purple, last all day on the eyes and its worth the price. I have so many colors
Mara S.
Mara S.
Evanston, IL
I absolutely love this eye shadow. It shows up even though it's light and it stays on well. Super easy to apply all over.
Cristin B.
Cristin B.
Oviedo, FL
I haven't tried these yet, but I bet they are fantastic. I will try to find them next time I go shopping.
Virginia C.
Virginia C.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I'm obsessed with this product I love so much it so soft and nice to apply a must have for sure
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
This eyeshadow is perfect! It stays on all day and night and a little bit goes a long way.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these Chanel eye shadows. So beautiful. The color is gorgeous. I can't get enough!