BY CHANEL

For all skin types. Long lasting fragrance. Increase attraction. see more...

Buy on Chanel
Melissa V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a bit pricey, which is fine if I want to splurge. Anyhow, it's a no go for me. I wore it for the first time, it was a sample a friend had given me. My boyfriend made one remark that I smelled like an old lady. I didn't even ask or prompt him for an opinion. Needless to say I didn't wear it again. It can be purchased online or at major retailers if you like it. I love Chanel so I'm sad he said it stunk.
Mary E.
This scent is great and you can definitely tell it is high quality because it lasts such a long time when you spritz it on. I do not care for it as much as Chanel Chance which is a more feminin floral scent. This scent is more of a classical scent and sultry.
Brittany M.
Baytown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
See Chanel Number 9 women's perfume smells incredibly amazing smells so good I love the scent of it my mother-in-law actually uses this I on the other hand don't know it's too expensive for me to purchase for myself but if I could buy it for myself I definitely would if you definitely have the funds for it I would highly recommend you purchase this for yourself because it smells incredibly amazing and it lasts all day you know us pray here here and there and you're good to go
Caroline V.
I've only used this fragrance one time and it was because my boyfriend purchased this for me instead of my normal Chanel fragrance (Chance). It was long lasting, i didn't mind the packaging, but i didn't like the smell as much as Chanel chance. I wouldn't buy again.
Janvi M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Such a classic, sultry, and sharp scent. I've grown up watching my mum start every morning with a few spritz's of this and I loved how classy she smelled. I still use this scent today and I love how it's such a unique and lingering scent that will surely be complemented by those around you.
Amanda L.
Dardanelle, AR
I got this bottle of chanel perfume for my birthday and I am super pumped about it. It smells so awesome and last all day everyone always complements how good I smell I honestly recommend this perfume with a 5 star rating
Taylor A.
decatur, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always get a lot of compliments on this perfume when I wear it. I have tried a few of the other chanel fragrances too and they smell really good. It tends to last a long time even if you are out and about.
Rachel S.
Auburn Hills, MI
To find a perfume that both me and my husband love the scent is so rare. But this product does that and so much more. I instantly feel sexy after spraying this and it helps my self confidence a bunch.
Blanca r.
N Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute fav and go to fragrance price wise not bad you can find it almost anywhere the scent is amazing and never fails when the bottle goes down I already make sure to go back and highly recommend
Celeste M.
Suffern, NY
This perfume smells good but it kind of smells like an old home. But the container is very nice I like how much it come with. The price is good because it comes with a lot of product unlike other perfume. I don't think it really needs to improve at all I like it!