Chanel No. 5 The Body Lotion 200ml/6.8oz uploaded by Eleri B.

BY CHANEL

Prolonging the trail of N°5 begins with products for the bath, body and senses. Applying the wonderfully moisturizing veil of body lotion is a sensual moment and a source of beauty. Its smooth, caressing texture leaves the skin soft and delectably scented. see more...

Buy on Chanel
  • "Can't go wrong with this classic scent!! The moisturizing cream is lovely, not greasy at all,leaves your skin soft and smelling divine :) I find if I apply it right after a bath/shower the scent lasts longer. I also like that I can throw it in my purse and not worrying about it breaking!" in 8 reviews
  • "In love with this lotion!!!!!!!! smells amazing and it absorbs quickly into your skin will def buy it again, a bit pricey but well worth it, nice little bottle but long lasting, it leaves your skin very soft" in 3 reviews
Noelani W.
Kamuela, HI
This...ohmygosh...will make you feel so luxuriously sexy...you will absolutely love it!! I love it right out of the shower as it makes my skin feel so silky and smooth, and the scent is light but definitely alluring! It definitely lives up to its legend!
Amy G.
Killeen, TX
You really just can't say enough amazing thing about Chanel. I mean Chanel No. 5 is an absolute classic and there is just no going wrong with the product. The smell will forever be a favorite. This lotion feels amazing after a hot shower before crawling into bed.
Bryanna C.
Roxboro, NC
This lotion is moisturizing but doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. I loved this product the first time using it. The packaging is very nice and the scent is amazing. I found it a little pricey but I would definitely recommend if you can afford it.
Laiken P.
Bellevue , KY
I got this becauSe I didn't wanna spend the money on the full sized perfume. This is much cheaper and you get about the same pay off, but it doesn't last as long as the perfume. Smells the exact same ! I love it and use it daily. It stays in my purse.
Sydney P.
Austin, TX
When I first purchased this I wasn't sure if I was going to like it. But let me tell you! This stuff smells incredible and it actually hydrates my skin. The scent isn't overpowering and compliments the perfume that goes along with this perfectly.
Sidney D.
Mt Juliet, TN
Chanel No. 5 is the ultimate classic scent. I used this lotion after a shower and before heading to bed. It made me feel extra clean and refreshed for a good nights sleep! This was my first time using it and I would use it again.
Breanna M.
Benicia, CA
I can just smell it while thinking about it! This stuff makes my skin smell so nice without drying it out or disturbing it in any ways. You get the scent of No. 5 that lasts for hours on your skin rather than in your clothing.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I bought this at Nordstrom and I love it it's very Floral with a little bit of sweet I also bought the body wash to match it and of course my fragrance. The lotion leaves the skin very soft like baby skin and not oily.
Ricki Lynn W.
Laguna Beach, CA
Walk into any room wearing this lovely scent and you are bound to be Turning noses. soft and delicate with a strong presence- this perfumed lotion is perfect size to keep in your purse for that afternoon pick me up
rebecca e.
Love the smell of it. My mom uses it all the time so I have to go to my moms to use it. I only wish it was a little cheaper for moms on a budget. So when I see it on sale I always make sure I stock up if I can