BY CHANEL

As if it were the first time. Parfum, Eau de Parfum, Eau de Toilette and now Eau Première. Each olfactory interpretation brings out a subtly different facet of N°5. With Eau Première, Jacques Polge, CHANEL's Perfume Creator, continues the legend of N°5 and creates a silky harmony that reveals the soft and delicate facet of the most legendary fragrance.

Buy on Bergdor...*
Martha W.
I love Chanel No. 5 Eau Premiere. I have never been a huge fan of the original Chanel No. 5 but this is a sweeter and younger take on the classic No. 5 perfume. It has lighter notes of Ylang Ylang and sheer Jasmine while still having that classic, sophisticated Chanel signature scent
Sara N.
Woodbridge, VA
This is one of my favorite perfumes and any time i wear it i get so many compliments. I purchased this from sephora. It stays all day and gives a soft but strong smell at the same time. It isn't too girly, it's the perfect amount of sophistication. I hope to trying more chanel perfumes in the future!!
Lindsey D.
Nashville, TN
A beautiful, classic scent, but far too powdery for my liking. It makes a great gift, however I do not plan to buy it to wear for myself, since I prefer light, airy and floral scents. Chanel is a wonderful brand, but this scent is very heavy and mature.
Nikki A.
This classic scent brings me back to my childhood of hanging around my grandmothers bathroom while she got ready for the day. She was a fabulous woman and the smell is nothing short of that. A floral, sweet musk that captures all things glam.
Fluff P.
Champaign, IL
Classic! I own several perfumes from Chanel and this is my everyday go to bottle. Scent is pleasant and sometimes I just spray in on my hair and that day I’ll feel absolutely great and gives a happy mood to people around me. Magic
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I only tried this a couple times because my mom had it and I am obsessed. It smells amazing, lasts all day, and just has an air of luxury & sophistication. I feel like a total sexy diva when I wear this scent. I will be purchasing a bottle asap!
Ana M.
LOVE, love this scent. I just can't get enough of this and my mom loves too. I am really sensitive to scents but this does not bother me at all. It's very light, but on the downside for me is that after a while I have to reapply some because the scent does go away, at least on me.
Zahra A.
Towson, MD
This perfume smells AMAZING! Its not too heavy or too light but the only thing that gets me, and obviously others, is the high cost. I get you're channel but come on.
Cassidy M.
Sound Beach, NY
I like that this is really light and I don’t feel like it ages me. It’s easy to wear any day or occasion or outfit. I would absolutely gift this for birthdays or Mother’s Day. It’s possibly more of a spring fragrance but I can wear it all year
Alyx G.
Destin, FL
My all time favorite smell! It is such a fresh yet girly and young smell! I have purchased this many times and ask for it for holidays all the time as a gift! I highly recommend if your looking for something for everyday!