BY CHANEL

• Looking into purchasing this perfume! Any inputs on the product?1 Answers
  • Looking into purchasing this perfume! Any inputs on the product?1 Answers
Barbara M.
Langhorne, PA
Review for: CHANEL # 5 by Chanel Eau De Toilette Spray 3. 4 oz more...
THIS. THIS PERFUME IS THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME. I know that sounds exaggerated but seriously I love this perfume. I got a sample of it at the Chanel counter and fell completely in love. The day I get out of college and get a real full time job this is going to be my first real perfume purchase. It compliments my skin so well and I cannot get enough of it. In addition the longevity of this perfume is unreal. It literally lasts all day from start to finish and no touch ups. Literally no complaints, best perfume I’ve ever tried. I wish I could find a dupe whilst I’m in college.
Norene C.
If I could give this SIX STARS I would. I own the EDT and the EDP. There's a reason why Chanel No. 5 is one of the most famous and sought after perfumes in the world. It's expensive, yes. But it's made with very high quality ingredients. It was the favorite perfume of Marilyn Monroe. But it still holds a high rank in the world of perfumes today and outshines thousands of new creations that have been launched over the decades. Yes, it is worth the price. Yes, it does live up to all the hype. I had a long conversation with a Chanel representative about Chanel's own jasmine fields that they use for their fragrances. Chanel No. 5 is comprised of a big bouquet of flowers: jasmine, rose, iris, etc. This is all balanced delicately on an equally complex base of oakmoss, amber, patchouli, vanilla, civet... I can't explain with written words how special this fragrance is. If you haven't tried it, and you're curious, don't just spray it at the counter and go home. Try to get a glass sample vial and let it dry down on your skin and evolve for an entire day. Even if it's not your style, you'll still appreciate the mastery of this perfume.
Cynthia B.
Selden , NY
Review for: Other more...
My favorite perfume ever! The scent lasts all day! It sticks to my clothes. I'm horrible at explaining scents but it's a little sweet with musk! Great mixture. I always get compliments when I wear it! I highly recommend you smell this. Like all Chanel products it is pricey but worth it!
Griselda R.
Brownsville, TX
This one of the 3 i own is the best of all the smell goes a long way its just amazing and the compliments are way higher on thsi one than the other 2. This perfume is pricey but in december you can get a set with everything in dillards. This perfume is so stunning and it lasts a long time,, ✨ its the bomb,,
Kelli A.
A classic and must have in the perfume collection. Great value because Chanel is always worth it. Staying power lasts for hours! Smells beautiful and soft I always go back to this scent! The bottle is so cute too! I would defiantly recommend to others!
Amber E.
My boyfriend bought me this as a gift and I love it. It is light and the bottle came with a lot so I don't feel bad spraying liberally. It's great to spray on after coming out of the shower. It has that old perfume smell with a sweetness to it. Might not be everyone's cup of tea, but it makes me feel very glamorous
Jillian P.
Beaumont, TX
My favorite perfume of all time! I reserve it for special occasions because of the price tag, but to me it is so worth it. I have never came across another scent so classic and lovely smelling.
Bianca R.
Tampa, FL
My grandmother's favorite and now one of mine. Since she has passed away, I purchased this fragrance just to always have a piece and vivid memory of her. Love how outs long lasting
Laura E.
Anaheim, CA
Classic. I first smelled it at Macy's and fell in love; years later I'm still always repurchasing it and just picking this up over any of my other perfumes. It's soft and feminine without fading into a sour odor unlike many other scents that are also often overpowering. I always get compliments on this scent. I would definitely recommend this. If you're iffy about the price, stop by Macy's, and you'll fall in love with it then and there. It is expensive for the quantity, but it's great quality. I'm really picky with scents, so that says a lot. I rarely repurchase fragrances, but this is a staple!
Bambou L.
Sanibel, Florida
This is THE BEST perfume I have ever gotten! Just putting it on makes me feel sexy, but classy at the same time. I can not begin to tell you how many compliments I have gotten on this. It is definitely a more "mature" scent (and I'm only 22 lol), but not in a smelly, old woman-type way. It just makes me feel very feminine and elegant, there's no other way to describe it
Stephanie A.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Why do people say this scent is overated?
Melissa S.
Phoenix, AZ
How were you first introduced to this classic fragrance?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Is it strong? Fruity or musky?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell pretty.. Fruity?
Polly M.
Toronto, On
Looking into purchasing this perfume! Any inputs on the product?