Chanel No 5 Eau De Parfum 1.2 Oz Spray Brand New in Box uploaded by jaime l.Chanel No 5 Eau De Parfum 1.2 Oz Spray Brand New in Box uploaded by jaime l.

BY CHANEL

Anahi C.
Anahi C.
M茅xico
Super bien este perfume como huele me encanta much铆simo me super encanto 馃槉馃槂 huele increible
Pour E.
Pour E.
J'aimerai avoir ce article est juste waw est l'odeur aussi j'aurais aim茅 le tester et parler dans mes r茅seau sociaux
Keyse H.
Keyse H.
Perfume de fragr芒ncia maravilhosa e suave.
Perfume de alta durabilidade
Alta resist锚ncia a suor e agua
Puneet K.
Puneet K.
Smells fantastic and the scent lasts with just a couple sprays. One of the bests parfumes I own.
Laura T.
Laura T.
Bogota
I bought this perfume expecting to love it, I really didn't hate it (I actually liked it) but I guess the scent just wasn't for me. It smells too "old lady" for me, that doesn't mean it doesn't smell good, but it just wasn't for me. I ended up giving it to my mom and she absolutely loves it, its really a classy scent, and its very long lasting. Now my mom uses this all the time!
Suyapita B.
Suyapita B.
Este perfume lo adquir铆 hace algunas semanas y me encant贸. Lo compr茅 porque me llamo la atenci贸n,y lo que me encanta es por su frasco as铆 que lo comprob茅, es la copia econ贸mica de este perfume y con muy buena fijaci贸n.
Maria Victoria D.
Maria Victoria D.
A Coru帽a
The best fragance forever. Chanel No 5 is always a good choice. If you want a good fragance, this is a best choice.
M贸nica Z.
M贸nica Z.
Este perfume me encanta lo ol铆 una vez en una tienda ya que me llamaba la atenci贸n porque vi un reportaje sobre channel en la tele y me gust贸 el olor y me la compre cuando ahorre
Angie G.
Angie G.
Very good product its smell and its presentation is very good for the public is a fragrance that I love
Emma H.
Emma H.
Ottawa, ON
How can you go wrong with such a classy and elegant scent? This long lasting beautiful fragrance is divine. I personally love the musky floral notes.