Chanel No 5 Eau De Parfum 1.2 Oz Spray Brand New in Box uploaded by jaime l.Chanel No 5 Eau De Parfum 1.2 Oz Spray Brand New in Box uploaded by jaime l.

BY CHANEL

Anahi C.
Anahi C.
México
Super bien este perfume como huele me encanta muchísimo me super encanto 😊😃 huele increible
magda rocio p.
magda rocio p.
Es un olor único y muy delicioso me gusta por que perdura todo el día lo recomiendo mucho es excelente.
Keyse H.
Keyse H.
Perfume de fragrância maravilhosa e suave.
Perfume de alta durabilidade
Alta resistência a suor e agua
Maria Victoria D.
Maria Victoria D.
A Coruña
The best fragance forever. Chanel No 5 is always a good choice. If you want a good fragance, this is a best choice.
jaime l.
jaime l.
Mississauga, Ontario
This product is an amazing long lasting, yet not overpowering smell. It is my all time go to product and can be worn in all seasons and to any event.
Emma H.
Emma H.
Ottawa, ON
How can you go wrong with such a classy and elegant scent? This long lasting beautiful fragrance is divine. I personally love the musky floral notes.
Puneet K.
Puneet K.
Smells fantastic and the scent lasts with just a couple sprays. One of the bests parfumes I own.
Laura T.
Laura T.
Bogota
I bought this perfume expecting to love it, I really didn't hate it (I actually liked it) but I guess the scent just wasn't for me. It smells too "old lady" for me, that doesn't mean it doesn't smell good, but it just wasn't for me. I ended up giving it to my mom and she absolutely loves it, its really a classy scent, and its very long lasting. Now my mom uses this all the time!
Yagoda D.
Yagoda D.
Bayamon
Its smell is very concentrated obviously this depends on the person, whether their products have good presentation and are very nice
Angie G.
Angie G.
Very good product its smell and its presentation is very good for the public is a fragrance that I love