Chanel No 5 Eau De Parfum 1.2 Oz Spray Brand New in Box uploaded by jaime l.Chanel No 5 Eau De Parfum 1.2 Oz Spray Brand New in Box uploaded by jaime l.

BY CHANEL

Shakira M.
Shakira M.
Winter Park, FL
Where do I begin? Aside from the aesthetic of Chanel No 5 itself?? This fragrance is one I highly recommend. Almost as if it's a rite of passage for every woman to own. The bottle has lasted me nearly a year. Whenever I know I'm going to an event that is lengthy, my go to is Chanel No 5.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Delhi, CA
I love the smell of this perfume. Not to strong not too quick to fade. I love it I always wear it to work. 8 HR shifts and I still get home smelling wonderful even my residents love my perfume.
Ignacia b.
Ignacia b.
uso uno que es muy rico me encanta que se llama chance eau tendre que es de una fragancia fuerte y dura mucho tienpo me gustas mucho pero igual es muy caro pero no importa dar el gusto un rato sierto lo amo mucho todos lo perfumes de channel son demasiados ricos
Meghan D.
Meghan D.
Calgary, AB
Classic, feminine, reminds me of days gone by. I love wearing this scent when I need to feel sophisticated and mature. I feel like Audrey Hepburn when I wear this perfume and I love it.
jenifer v.
jenifer v.
The brand chanel I love the delicacy of its fragrances and the sweetness of each one of them have made q always use of this brand and porq does not leave stain
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
This is my favirote purfume ever resky buy myself it tho as it is to expensive but its amazibg near found another on ei like better !!!
Isabelle A.
Isabelle A.
Chanel is chanel simply fantastico fragrance is amazing i love chanel brand besides being chic is fascinating
daniela c.
daniela c.
miami, fl 33172
I had never smelled richer perfumes than chanel and the number 5 is certainly an excellent perfume. is great
Abril S.
Abril S.
México City
Su aroma en verdad es agradable y queda impregnado durante mucho tiempo en la piel, su precio lo vale
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Pugwash, ['', '', '']
BEST SMELLING PERFUME EVER! Yes that's right, it all has to be in caps, it's that good! Enough said!