Chanel No 5 Eau De Parfum 1.2 Oz Spray Brand New in Box uploaded by jaime l.Chanel No 5 Eau De Parfum 1.2 Oz Spray Brand New in Box uploaded by jaime l.

BY CHANEL

Vane C.
Sterling, Virginia
My favorite parfum in all the world!!!!!!!!!! Yeah you can buy ad I am completedly sure that yu will love it
karina p.
Sarasota, FL
It's a lovely sent I love wearing your worry every day words were I were outsideInsula blue flowers sent
Racquel H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Absolutely your fragrance smell it's fresh it's long-lasting it stayed on my skin after a shower.
Lesly C.
Sparks, NV
Chanel has one of the best smelling perfumes. I love the long lasting smell and it smells great!
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite smells! It lasts all day and sticks with you. Definitely recommend.
Cori M.
Gilbert, AZ
I received this as a gift. It is not my most favorite smell but a little bit goes a long way.
Irene B.
I love my Chanel number 5... I use this as my evening perfume. It smells soft and pleasant..
Jenny W.
Evansville, IN
Chanel no 5 is a classic staple in my variety of perfumes. A must have! Such a clean smell.
leeannea s.
Mobile, AL
I love chanel smell and its smells so good i love to smell good and thisis awesome scent
Teresa M.
Elk Grove, CA
it is a good fragrance but it is not the best. i prefer chanel's chance eau de parfum.