Chanel No 5 Eau De Parfum 1.2 Oz Spray Brand New in Box uploaded by jaime l.Chanel No 5 Eau De Parfum 1.2 Oz Spray Brand New in Box uploaded by jaime l.

BY CHANEL

Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Everyone talks about this scent, as if it's the best thing ever, but I don't agree. I think the scent is very musky and heavy, not feminine at all. Smells more like a cologne than a perfume.
Robin C.
Robin C.
Morristown, TN
My Mom used this and I have used this for years. I love Chanel perfume, it is a little expensive for me, but well worth it and my husband loves it on me. The bottle is nice and easy to use. I will buy this again. Would recommend to other people too.
Lesly C.
Lesly C.
Sparks, NV
Chanel has one of the best smelling perfumes. I love the long lasting smell and it smells great!
Cori M.
Cori M.
Gilbert, AZ
I received this as a gift. It is not my most favorite smell but a little bit goes a long way.
leeannea s.
leeannea s.
Mobile, AL
I love chanel smell and its smells so good i love to smell good and thisis awesome scent
Rose B.
Rose B.
Chambersburg, PA
It smells so good whenever I put it on I feel like a million bucks and no it doesn't cause skin irritation or have a hard smell but don't spray too much because it will end up smelling just like any other perfume
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Lexington, KY
I recently received the Chanel No. 5 as a gift and I am in love!! The smell is absolutely fabulous and it truly is long lasting! The bottle is classy and simple and does not take away from the scent itself! The price is a little high in comparison, but that's to be expected from a brand like Chanel. I will definitely be purchasing a bottle for myself when this one is out!
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
Shipman, IL
It's my signature scent. I wore this classic cologne on my wedding day . It is iconic and does not fade quickly during my stressful days.
Beverly W.
Beverly W.
Chicago
I love this scent on me. It is light but it last most of the day. The parfum is worth the money that is paid. It is not pricey, I love the shape of the bottle. It easy can be carried with you on your travel. This is a scent that never age. love it and can be worn on any occasion.
Irene B.
Irene B.
I love my Chanel number 5... I use this as my evening perfume. It smells soft and pleasant..