Chanel No 5 Eau De Parfum 1.2 Oz Spray Brand New in Box uploaded by jaime l.Chanel No 5 Eau De Parfum 1.2 Oz Spray Brand New in Box uploaded by jaime l.

BY CHANEL

Isis B.
Everyone loves Chanel no.5! if you have a wife get it for her! If you are a woman, go buy it! Macy has it so it will be amazing!!!
Missi H.
Watauga, TX
My go-to perfume. The smell is absolutely perfect. Not too strong that it gives you a headache, but it'll last all day long.
Maria H.
Smells very good i love the way the scent stays on you for a pretty good time. You smell very fresh and i have no complaints
Nagwa Y.
Sarasota, FL
When i wear this perfume every one top me asking aout the perfume. Its so nice and very elegant . I wear it all day long.
Scarlet P.
Weatherford, TX
Chanel No 5 will make you feel like the queen you are, you'll be serenaded with the sweet scent of this enticing chanel.
Roxana J.
Eden, NC
I love this scent on me. It is light but it last most of the day. The parfum is worth the money that is paid. It is not pricey, I love the shape of the bottle. It easy can be carried with you on your travel. This is a scent that never age. love it and can be worn on any occasion.
Alessia D.
Oakland, CA
Used to love this but as I got older it makes me think of old lady perfume. It's classic and chic but not much fun.
Samantha T.
Hixson, TN
Chanel no 5 is my absolute favorite fragrance in the world. I would wear it all the time if it wasn't so expensive
Ana C.
Bronx, NY
My go to smell when going out. Always a classy and beautiful scent. Last all night long with no need to reapply .
Alexis
Bellmore, NY
One of the most best smelling, quality perfumes you can purchase. It smells good on almost everyone who wears it