Chanel No 5 Eau De Parfum 1.2 Oz Spray Brand New in Box uploaded by jaime l.Chanel No 5 Eau De Parfum 1.2 Oz Spray Brand New in Box uploaded by jaime l.

BY CHANEL

Maria H.
Maria H.
Smells very good i love the way the scent stays on you for a pretty good time. You smell very fresh and i have no complaints
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Henderson, KY
This perfume lasts all day long and I always get compliments on the smell. Little pricy but well worth your money because it lasts so long. Lasts longer than any body sprays I've ever used.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Bronx, NY
My go to smell when going out. Always a classy and beautiful scent. Last all night long with no need to reapply .
Luz C.
Luz C.
Milwaukee, WI
Love this Chanel No5 , smells great! I get tons of compliments, there are no alternatives, this is it! It smells great, soft not overpowering, very feminine, nice elegant bottle and packaging. I would recommend to others looking for a nice scent.
Racquel H.
Racquel H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Absolutely your fragrance smell it's fresh it's long-lasting it stayed on my skin after a shower.
Kortnie V.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
This is one of my favorite smells! It lasts all day and sticks with you. Definitely recommend.
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Everyone talks about this scent, as if it's the best thing ever, but I don't agree. I think the scent is very musky and heavy, not feminine at all. Smells more like a cologne than a perfume.
Robin C.
Robin C.
Morristown, TN
My Mom used this and I have used this for years. I love Chanel perfume, it is a little expensive for me, but well worth it and my husband loves it on me. The bottle is nice and easy to use. I will buy this again. Would recommend to other people too.
Lesly C.
Lesly C.
Sparks, NV
Chanel has one of the best smelling perfumes. I love the long lasting smell and it smells great!
Cori M.
Cori M.
Gilbert, AZ
I received this as a gift. It is not my most favorite smell but a little bit goes a long way.