Chanel No 5 Eau De Parfum 1.2 Oz Spray Brand New in Box uploaded by jaime l.Chanel No 5 Eau De Parfum 1.2 Oz Spray Brand New in Box uploaded by jaime l.

BY CHANEL

Liz G.
Liz G.
Newark, DE
smells great....I believe more people should try it or buy it...price is ok. hood value...ummmmm I lived it it last all day I've had it for 2 months...scent us sweet......
Alessia D.
Alessia D.
Oakland, CA
Used to love this but as I got older it makes me think of old lady perfume. It's classic and chic but not much fun.
Shakira M.
Shakira M.
Winter Park, FL
Where do I begin? Aside from the aesthetic of Chanel No 5 itself?? This fragrance is one I highly recommend. Almost as if it's a rite of passage for every woman to own. The bottle has lasted me nearly a year. Whenever I know I'm going to an event that is lengthy, my go to is Chanel No 5.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Delhi, CA
I love the smell of this perfume. Not to strong not too quick to fade. I love it I always wear it to work. 8 HR shifts and I still get home smelling wonderful even my residents love my perfume.
Mika P.
Mika P.
San Pedro, CA
This smells great. I love perfume and this smell is really nice! Of course it's pricey because it's Chanel, but it's a classic great smell!
Haylee P.
Haylee P.
Lake Arthur, LA
I do not care for this perfume. The bottle is not appealing, and nor is the scent. I find it smells like toilet bowl cleaner. I love Chanel it is by far my favorite designer, but this perfume is not even close to my favorite
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Evansville, IN
Chanel no 5 is a classic staple in my variety of perfumes. A must have! Such a clean smell.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Bronx, NY
My go to smell when going out. Always a classy and beautiful scent. Last all night long with no need to reapply .
Racquel H.
Racquel H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Absolutely your fragrance smell it's fresh it's long-lasting it stayed on my skin after a shower.
Kortnie V.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
This is one of my favorite smells! It lasts all day and sticks with you. Definitely recommend.