Chanel No 5 Eau De Parfum 1.2 Oz Spray Brand New in Box uploaded by jaime l.Chanel No 5 Eau De Parfum 1.2 Oz Spray Brand New in Box uploaded by jaime l.

BY CHANEL

Missi H.
Watauga, TX
My go-to perfume. The smell is absolutely perfect. Not too strong that it gives you a headache, but it'll last all day long.
Maria H.
Smells very good i love the way the scent stays on you for a pretty good time. You smell very fresh and i have no complaints
Scarlet P.
Weatherford, TX
Chanel No 5 will make you feel like the queen you are, you'll be serenaded with the sweet scent of this enticing chanel.
Roxana J.
Eden, NC
I love this scent on me. It is light but it last most of the day. The parfum is worth the money that is paid. It is not pricey, I love the shape of the bottle. It easy can be carried with you on your travel. This is a scent that never age. love it and can be worn on any occasion.
Nagwa Y.
Sarasota, FL
When i wear this perfume every one top me asking aout the perfume. Its so nice and very elegant . I wear it all day long.
Samantha T.
Hixson, TN
Chanel no 5 is my absolute favorite fragrance in the world. I would wear it all the time if it wasn't so expensive
Alessia D.
Oakland, CA
Used to love this but as I got older it makes me think of old lady perfume. It's classic and chic but not much fun.
Alexis
Bellmore, NY
One of the most best smelling, quality perfumes you can purchase. It smells good on almost everyone who wears it
Ana C.
Bronx, NY
My go to smell when going out. Always a classy and beautiful scent. Last all night long with no need to reapply .
Vane C.
Sterling, Virginia
My favorite parfum in all the world!!!!!!!!!! Yeah you can buy ad I am completedly sure that yu will love it