Chanel No 5 Eau De Parfum 1.2 Oz Spray Brand New in Box uploaded by jaime l.Chanel No 5 Eau De Parfum 1.2 Oz Spray Brand New in Box uploaded by jaime l.

BY CHANEL

Amber H.
Amber H.
My first Chanel #5 my husband gave it to me on our 20th anniversary,he save the money for along time,I was shock when I saw it,and every time I used I felt like a million dollars,people would ask me what It was,later in life it was easy to buy it ,we had more money and ever since I have been using it ,love it ,and the price that I got at Amazon was great.by the way it took my late husband 6 months to save enough money to buy me the first one.l lost him 8 years ago.
Top critical review
12 people found this helpful
One Star
ByEnovi C.on July 18, 2016
Please don't buy this, it's fake. I can assure it's fake. Please don't waist your money.
Bridgett F.
Bridgett F.
Saint Louis, MO
Chanel is pretty good. I always leave the house smelling very nice which I really like.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Henderson, KY
This perfume lasts all day long and I always get compliments on the smell. Little pricy but well worth your money because it lasts so long. Lasts longer than any body sprays I've ever used.
Mika P.
Mika P.
San Pedro, CA
This smells great. I love perfume and this smell is really nice! Of course it's pricey because it's Chanel, but it's a classic great smell!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Hixson, TN
Chanel no 5 is my absolute favorite fragrance in the world. I would wear it all the time if it wasn't so expensive
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Evansville, IN
Chanel no 5 is a classic staple in my variety of perfumes. A must have! Such a clean smell.
Haylee P.
Haylee P.
Lake Arthur, LA
I do not care for this perfume. The bottle is not appealing, and nor is the scent. I find it smells like toilet bowl cleaner. I love Chanel it is by far my favorite designer, but this perfume is not even close to my favorite
Shakira M.
Shakira M.
Winter Park, FL
Where do I begin? Aside from the aesthetic of Chanel No 5 itself?? This fragrance is one I highly recommend. Almost as if it's a rite of passage for every woman to own. The bottle has lasted me nearly a year. Whenever I know I'm going to an event that is lengthy, my go to is Chanel No 5.
Alessia D.
Alessia D.
Oakland, CA
Used to love this but as I got older it makes me think of old lady perfume. It's classic and chic but not much fun.
Lauretta P.
Lauretta P.
Matteson, IL
I like chanel no 5 i have loved it for about 20 years it stands on its own there is no fragrance near the smell of chanel 5 the smell is long lasting and the bottle is so different and you know its channel the price could be better its been around for years time for better prices