Chanel No 5 Eau De Parfum 1.2 Oz Spray Brand New in Box uploaded by jaime l.Chanel No 5 Eau De Parfum 1.2 Oz Spray Brand New in Box uploaded by jaime l.

BY CHANEL

Lianet V.
Hialeah, FL
One unique tool provided by AT&T to their U-verse® Internet customers is a battery backup, which keeps all of your U-verse® services running, every n during a power outage. Of course, this only lasts for a few hours, but it is still a great resource to have, especially if you live in an area where the power frequently goes out due to storms.
Cheyenne C.
Fort Payne, AL
S sells good but doesn't last long it's a great gonto for a quick smell god for an I tervie or something but not so much for a night out a little goes along way
Diana W.
Pikesville, MD
Received Chanel No. 5 as a gift from daughter. I was only using it for special occasions, but realized the scent was awesome. I not use it everyday
Angelica V.
Milwaukee, WI
Mom got it for me for my birthday, I gotta say OK do t use it much because I don't wanna waste it, I guess you can figure out if I like it or not
Mika P.
San Pedro, CA
This smells great. I love perfume and this smell is really nice! Of course it's pricey because it's Chanel, but it's a classic great smell!
Danielle W.
Martinez, GA
LOVE THIS!! I have used it for years and I always get compliments when I wear it! It has a classic scent and I can't say enough about it!
Britt M.
Classic, it smells so good, always get complimented, last all day 3 sprays in the morning, left, right, from the top and I am ready to go
Margaret H.
Shipman, IL
It's my signature scent. I wore this classic cologne on my wedding day . It is iconic and does not fade quickly during my stressful days.
Dechandra F.
Fort Worth, TX
Wonderful smell I would get complements on this perfume all of the time light but powerful smell not too overwhelming beautiful fragrance
Savannah E.
Orlando, FL
This is probably the most iconic and classic perfume out there. It's scent is something anyone could wear and feel instantly upgraded