Chanel No 5 Eau De Parfum 1.2 Oz Spray Brand New in Box uploaded by jaime l.Chanel No 5 Eau De Parfum 1.2 Oz Spray Brand New in Box uploaded by jaime l.

BY CHANEL

Missi H.
Missi H.
Watauga, TX
My go-to perfume. The smell is absolutely perfect. Not too strong that it gives you a headache, but it'll last all day long.
Nagwa Y.
Nagwa Y.
Sarasota, FL
When i wear this perfume every one top me asking aout the perfume. Its so nice and very elegant . I wear it all day long.
Scarlet P.
Scarlet P.
Weatherford, TX
Chanel No 5 will make you feel like the queen you are, you'll be serenaded with the sweet scent of this enticing chanel.
Alexis
Alexis
Bellmore, NY
One of the most best smelling, quality perfumes you can purchase. It smells good on almost everyone who wears it
karina p.
karina p.
Sarasota, FL
It's a lovely sent I love wearing your worry every day words were I were outsideInsula blue flowers sent
Libby T.
Libby T.
Kalamazoo, MI
This fragrance was definitely not for me! The scent smells a little floral and must. It's very long lasting and very fragrant. The bottle and packaging are great but I wouldn't expect anything less from Chanel. Though it isn't the scent for me, the quality is great!
Vane C.
Vane C.
Sterling, Virginia
My favorite parfum in all the world!!!!!!!!!! Yeah you can buy ad I am completedly sure that yu will love it
Liz G.
Liz G.
Newark, DE
smells great....I believe more people should try it or buy it...price is ok. hood value...ummmmm I lived it it last all day I've had it for 2 months...scent us sweet......
Maria H.
Maria H.
Smells very good i love the way the scent stays on you for a pretty good time. You smell very fresh and i have no complaints
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Elk Grove, CA
it is a good fragrance but it is not the best. i prefer chanel's chance eau de parfum.