Chanel No 5 Eau De Parfum 1.2 Oz Spray Brand New in Box uploaded by jaime l.Chanel No 5 Eau De Parfum 1.2 Oz Spray Brand New in Box uploaded by jaime l.

BY CHANEL

Alexis P.
Henderson, KY
This perfume lasts all day long and I always get compliments on the smell. Little pricy but well worth your money because it lasts so long. Lasts longer than any body sprays I've ever used.
Beverly W.
Chicago
I love this scent on me. It is light but it last most of the day. The parfum is worth the money that is paid. It is not pricey, I love the shape of the bottle. It easy can be carried with you on your travel. This is a scent that never age. love it and can be worn on any occasion.
Robin C.
Morristown, TN
My Mom used this and I have used this for years. I love Chanel perfume, it is a little expensive for me, but well worth it and my husband loves it on me. The bottle is nice and easy to use. I will buy this again. Would recommend to other people too.
Saya U.
Boone, NC
Chanel no 5 is my go to perfume. My grandmother and mother wear it occasionally, so I fell in love with the scent. It's timeless and a classic that I have bought once a year. It is my favorite Chanel scent because I can wear it everyday.
Amber H.
My first Chanel #5 my husband gave it to me on our 20th anniversary,he save the money for along time,I was shock when I saw it,and every time I used I felt like a million dollars,people would ask me what It was,later in life it was easy to buy it ,we had more money and ever since I have been using it ,love it ,and the price that I got at Amazon was great.by the way it took my late husband 6 months to save enough money to buy me the first one.l lost him 8 years ago.
Top critical review
12 people found this helpful
One Star
ByEnovi C.on July 18, 2016
Please don't buy this, it's fake. I can assure it's fake. Please don't waist your money.
Jess M.
A favorite that's used for special occasions only. I was wearing this the night I met my fiancé and the night he proposed. It brings back so many happy memories!
Robin S.
Pikeville, KY
I love chanel perfume just 1 squirter will do and the scent lingers all day it's my favorite perfume it's so flirty and smells so good I would recommend to you ladies if u wanna smell good u gotta try.
Alice R.
me gustan son perfumes que son super femeninos, y que trata de entendernos, bueno asi yo lo siento y me gusta la fragancia ya que para mi no es tan fuertesi no fresco y al toque
Linda M.
Central Point, OR
No one can deny how wonderful the fragrance of Chanel No.5 is. It is long lasting and easily recognized. Beautiful bottles with exquisite fragrance are irresistible.
Rose B.
Chambersburg, PA
It smells so good whenever I put it on I feel like a million bucks and no it doesn't cause skin irritation or have a hard smell but don't spray too much because it will end up smelling just like any other perfume