Chanel No 5 Eau De Parfum 1.2 Oz Spray Brand New in Box uploaded by jaime l.Chanel No 5 Eau De Parfum 1.2 Oz Spray Brand New in Box uploaded by jaime l.

BY CHANEL

Ashley B.
Afton, TN
Im not actually sure don't use this product often but some smells very well strong but I am first time user and seems to be pricy at times but affordable all perfumes are pricy
Yeju H.
There's a reason this perfume is a classic go-to. I think it's a little overpriced for the quality of it. I like to go with a different scent like Black Opium by YSL or Viva la Juicy by Juicy Couture, mostly because the scents are more compatible with my taste
Jennifer J.
By far my favorite fragrence! The price is definitely worth the buy. It is long lasting and the smell remains highly noticeable for hours, like you just applied it, unlike other fragerences such as juicy couture. This smell is to die for.
Cindy L.
Fox Lake, IL
Chanel No 5 is the ultimate classic fragrance. It is not overpowering. It delivers a fresh clean scent that lasts all day. Beautiful packaging and while it may be on the pricey side, it is definitely worth it. A little lasts all day so you won't use much.
Mi Joi T.
Canton, MI
This is a classic scent. It's not too overpowering but not a scent that is hardly noticed. It can be worn day or night. It's not my favorite or go to scent but it can definitely be worn as a daily fragrance. I just prefer a slightly lighter everyday scent.
Linda M.
South Point
I love this Perfume. It smells so great on. I have kept this in my collection for years. I buy it at Macys in the mall. It has the purest smell and not too overbearing and lasts a long time
Liz G.
Newark, DE
smells great....I believe more people should try it or buy it...price is ok. hood value...ummmmm I lived it it last all day I've had it for 2 months...scent us sweet......
Meri S.
Medley, FL
Chanel has one of the best smelling perfumes. I love the long lasting smell and it smells great!.This is one of my favorite smells! It lasts all day and sticks with you. Definitely recommend.Chanel no 5 is a classic staple in my variety of perfumes. A must have! Such a clean smell.
Amy C.
Delhi, CA
I love the smell of this perfume. Not to strong not too quick to fade. I love it I always wear it to work. 8 HR shifts and I still get home smelling wonderful even my residents love my perfume.
Janeth O.
Cartersville, GA
there are now 4 variations on Chanel 5 each presents a different note above the others. ask your Chanel Perfumeier to help you pick The One for you or for whomever you're giving it to. Eau D Parfume works best on me. It smells feminine, modern and even a bit Edgy. l can wear it day or night winter or summer, the notes come across a bit differently season to season but are always flattering