Chanel No 5 Eau De Parfum 1.2 Oz Spray Brand New in Box uploaded by jaime l.Chanel No 5 Eau De Parfum 1.2 Oz Spray Brand New in Box uploaded by jaime l.

BY CHANEL

Hannah C.
Lexington, KY
I recently received the Chanel No. 5 as a gift and I am in love!! The smell is absolutely fabulous and it truly is long lasting! The bottle is classy and simple and does not take away from the scent itself! The price is a little high in comparison, but that's to be expected from a brand like Chanel. I will definitely be purchasing a bottle for myself when this one is out!
Gertrude M.
Well the new No 5 fragrance just isn't the same. I mean, sure, it smells okay, but it is no longer the classic that I love and remember. I have used this scent since I was very young and my mother also used it. I don't think improvement was necessary for a classic like this.
Shakira M.
Winter Park, FL
Where do I begin? Aside from the aesthetic of Chanel No 5 itself?? This fragrance is one I highly recommend. Almost as if it's a rite of passage for every woman to own. The bottle has lasted me nearly a year. Whenever I know I'm going to an event that is lengthy, my go to is Chanel No 5.
Ruba A.
Avon Lake, OH
This perfume smells Devine! It's amazing I love the smell. It's so strong and it gives off a beautiful fragrance ! This is one of my favs! I would 10 out of 10 recommend this to anyone that's wanting to try something new!
Haylee P.
Lake Arthur, LA
I do not care for this perfume. The bottle is not appealing, and nor is the scent. I find it smells like toilet bowl cleaner. I love Chanel it is by far my favorite designer, but this perfume is not even close to my favorite
Carolina C.
Boyds, MD
Where do I begin. I am a picky person when it comes to scents and perfumes. Chanel is the epitome of class and elegance. No 5 makes me feel sexy everything I wear it. With a 12 hour wearing power it is my staple scent. I have repurchased it numerous times. My husband loves it on me too.
Lauretta P.
Matteson, IL
I like chanel no 5 i have loved it for about 20 years it stands on its own there is no fragrance near the smell of chanel 5 the smell is long lasting and the bottle is so different and you know its channel the price could be better its been around for years time for better prices
Libby T.
Kalamazoo, MI
This fragrance was definitely not for me! The scent smells a little floral and must. It's very long lasting and very fragrant. The bottle and packaging are great but I wouldn't expect anything less from Chanel. Though it isn't the scent for me, the quality is great!
Luz C.
Milwaukee, WI
Love this Chanel No5 , smells great! I get tons of compliments, there are no alternatives, this is it! It smells great, soft not overpowering, very feminine, nice elegant bottle and packaging. I would recommend to others looking for a nice scent.
Jenna K.
Everyone talks about this scent, as if it's the best thing ever, but I don't agree. I think the scent is very musky and heavy, not feminine at all. Smells more like a cologne than a perfume.