Chanel No 5 Eau De Parfum 1.2 Oz Spray Brand New in Box uploaded by jaime l.Chanel No 5 Eau De Parfum 1.2 Oz Spray Brand New in Box uploaded by jaime l.

BY CHANEL

Lianet V.
Lianet V.
Hialeah, FL
One unique tool provided by AT&T to their U-verse® Internet customers is a battery backup, which keeps all of your U-verse® services running, every n during a power outage. Of course, this only lasts for a few hours, but it is still a great resource to have, especially if you live in an area where the power frequently goes out due to storms.
Carolina C.
Carolina C.
Boyds, MD
Where do I begin. I am a picky person when it comes to scents and perfumes. Chanel is the epitome of class and elegance. No 5 makes me feel sexy everything I wear it. With a 12 hour wearing power it is my staple scent. I have repurchased it numerous times. My husband loves it on me too.
Meri S.
Meri S.
Medley, FL
Chanel has one of the best smelling perfumes. I love the long lasting smell and it smells great!.This is one of my favorite smells! It lasts all day and sticks with you. Definitely recommend.Chanel no 5 is a classic staple in my variety of perfumes. A must have! Such a clean smell.
Roxana J.
Roxana J.
Eden, NC
I love this scent on me. It is light but it last most of the day. The parfum is worth the money that is paid. It is not pricey, I love the shape of the bottle. It easy can be carried with you on your travel. This is a scent that never age. love it and can be worn on any occasion.
Gertrude M.
Gertrude M.
Well the new No 5 fragrance just isn't the same. I mean, sure, it smells okay, but it is no longer the classic that I love and remember. I have used this scent since I was very young and my mother also used it. I don't think improvement was necessary for a classic like this.
Mi Joi T.
Mi Joi T.
Canton, MI
This is a classic scent. It's not too overpowering but not a scent that is hardly noticed. It can be worn day or night. It's not my favorite or go to scent but it can definitely be worn as a daily fragrance. I just prefer a slightly lighter everyday scent.
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
Fox Lake, IL
Chanel No 5 is the ultimate classic fragrance. It is not overpowering. It delivers a fresh clean scent that lasts all day. Beautiful packaging and while it may be on the pricey side, it is definitely worth it. A little lasts all day so you won't use much.
Saya U.
Saya U.
Boone, NC
Chanel no 5 is my go to perfume. My grandmother and mother wear it occasionally, so I fell in love with the scent. It's timeless and a classic that I have bought once a year. It is my favorite Chanel scent because I can wear it everyday.
Ruba A.
Ruba A.
Avon Lake, OH
This perfume smells Devine! It's amazing I love the smell. It's so strong and it gives off a beautiful fragrance ! This is one of my favs! I would 10 out of 10 recommend this to anyone that's wanting to try something new!
Robin S.
Robin S.
Pikeville, KY
I love chanel perfume just 1 squirter will do and the scent lingers all day it's my favorite perfume it's so flirty and smells so good I would recommend to you ladies if u wanna smell good u gotta try.