BY CHANEL #62 in Fragrance for Her

The now and forever fragrance. The ultimate in femininity. An elegant, luxurious spray closest in strength and character to the parfum form. The sleek, portable signature bottle is perfect for the dressing table or travel. Available in a 1.2 oz. size, presented in a sleek flacon. The Classic Bottle is not available in this size.

• I always want to try but I'm afraid. Is really good? 4 Answers
  • is this appropriate for early 30's age?3 Answers
  • I have heard great things about Chanel No.5 but I am wondering if...1 Answers
Buy on Neiman ...*
Laurie M.
One of my favorites! I love the smell and the fact that a little goes a long way. Price is great and on par with most other perfumes in its class. The bottle display is classic and easy to use. This is an amazing and definitely recognizable perfume and one at the top of its class. I love most of the Chanel perfumes depending on time of year and how heavy I want the scent to be. Would recommend to anyone looking for a new perfume!
Stephanie M.
Chanel No 5 is a defining classic. Any woman has probably tried on at least, this elixir of magnitude and lasting power. I personally find that my chemistry is not great for this particular aldehyde based perfume, but it is legendary and beautiful on the right woman.
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
My baby have this to me as a Christmas present completely unexpected. Every woman knows Chanel and loves Chanel and this is an amazing fragrance. I wear it on a special occasion or just any day I want to feel
Special. Chanel No. 5 Eau de Parfum
Marcella S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I was so glad to receive a Macy’s gift card as holiday gift about 5 years ago. I couldn’t figure out what to buy, then the idea came to me. CHANEL! I got a bottle of No. 5 and I use it sparingly! It is the best smelling perfume on the market.
alexandra E.
Waterbury , CT
I recently got this perfume as a gift from my mother and Let me tell you I’m obsessed. The smells it’s so soft and soothing yet potent enough that people have asked me what perfume that is. And I proudly say changes no 5
Bonnie L.
Sparrows Pt, MD
This is a very rich and enticing, strong, long lasting scent. I really enjoy wearing this perfume. It is very classy, as are all Chanel perfumes. Its a little more expensive but a little goes a long ways. You can buy this perfume at stores like Macys, Nordstroms, etc.
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
I cannot imagine life without Chanel Number 5 most amazing perfume ever of course you can get it at any of the wonderful stores like Nordstrom's JCPenney's who we absolutely love it is a little bit more expensive but it's worth it a little bit goes a long way
Cierra C.
Archbald
I used this perfume for about three years. I loved it, but it’s expensive. I usually buy it with my Christmas money. :) The scent is classic Chanel & makes me feel sophisticated.
Tami R.
This is the only perfum I have been using for the past 20 years and no regrets about it. It makes me feel sexy and elegant. Its scent is delicious. There is no other like Chanel 5
kyra w.
i don't like using perfume that much because my skin is sensitive and most of the times they're too strong but i love this one because it spells like baby powder
Deidre O.
Irvington, NJ
Is this really the best perfume on earth ?? lol I know it's a classic
Flávia F.
Manassas Park, VA
I always want to try but I'm afraid. Is really good?
Lurlyn Mae C.
Will this make me smell like a grandma? What are the notes on this perfume?
jasmin m.
Warner Robins, GA
is this appropriate for early 30's age?
Elida A.
Crosby, TX
I have been wanting to buy the Chanel perfumé, would you recommend it ? Does the fragrance last long?