BY CHANEL #56 in Fragrance for Her

The now and forever fragrance. The ultimate in femininity. An elegant, luxurious spray closest in strength and character to the parfum form. The sleek, portable signature bottle is perfect for the dressing table or travel. Available in a 1.2 oz. size, presented in a sleek flacon. The Classic Bottle is not available in this size.

• I always want to try but I'm afraid. Is really good? 4 Answers
  • Chanel No. 5 Eau de Parfum Any body like this parfum? ūüė∑1 Answers
  • is this appropriate for early 30's age?3 Answers
Buy on Chanel
Gina L.
A little goes a long way! It's a very classic and timeless scent. It's definitely a scent you won't get tired of. The scent is pretty long lasting and nice. I also love the packaging. Would highly recommend to others. The bottle lasts a pretty long time depending on how often you use it.
Stacy C.
My husband bought me this perfume for my birthday and I absolutely love it! It is such an iconic, classic, and timeless fragrance. The scent is elegant, sensual, and long lasting. You can't really go wrong with this... Highly recommend!
Laurie M.
One of my favorites! I love the smell and the fact that a little goes a long way. Price is great and on par with most other perfumes in its class. The bottle display is classic and easy to use. This is an amazing and definitely recognizable perfume and one at the top of its class. I love most of the Chanel perfumes depending on time of year and how heavy I want the scent to be. Would recommend to anyone looking for a new perfume!
Stephanie M.
Chanel No 5 is a defining classic. Any woman has probably tried on at least, this elixir of magnitude and lasting power. I personally find that my chemistry is not great for this particular aldehyde based perfume, but it is legendary and beautiful on the right woman.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this perfume as a gift and I love it so much. I love the smell, it's very different than any other perfume. Great quality, it definetely lasts throughout the day. Also a little does go a long way and that is one of the reasons I love it so much !
Bonnie L.
This is a very rich and enticing, strong, long lasting scent. I really enjoy wearing this perfume. It is very classy, as are all Chanel perfumes. Its a little more expensive but a little goes a long ways. You can buy this perfume at stores like Macys, Nordstroms, etc.
kyra w.
i don't like using perfume that much because my skin is sensitive and most of the times they're too strong but i love this one because it spells like baby powder
C'estMartine K.
Drexel Hill, PA
Chanel #5 was the first experience of expensive perfume that I purchase with my own money. Chanel’s note is woody, powdery, floral, citrus and musk. Once you buy and wear it you will know the distinct scent. I usually where it on special occasions or when I’m feeling good.
Charlotte E.
Chanel No. 5 Eau de Parfum is the first perfume I ever learned to recognize; it would waft off my mother when she'd come home from a party, ghe opera, or a date with my father as she'd lean down to kiss me goodnight, her silk scarf brushing against me, her pearls glinting in the dark. No. 5 represents to me the timeless glamour of my mother, the mysterious, entrancing late-night world of grown-ups.

These perceptions, however, aren't drawn purely out of my memory; if they were I'd likely shy away from the scent, over-concious of imitating my mother. No, what I, my mother, and thousands of other women have realized is that the musk-rich, sweet-but-not-floral scent of No. 5 is iconic for a reason: the scent is timeless and glamorous and evokes from our collective memories--the millions of us who have known women who grace themselves with this perfume--images of luxury, class and glamour as if the Jazz Age itself had traveled through the ages alongside its most famous perfume. It is a dynamic and luxurious perfume that lends it's dyanmism and glamour to every woman.

A rich, adult, evening scent, Chanel No. 5 Eau de Parfum will last all night and is most appropriate for formal or evening events. If the Eau the Parfum is too intense for you, try the toilette or lotion; try the Parfum for scent that lasts all day and night. This is a woman's scent and I would not recommend it for younger girls.

Some final notes: this is an expensive perfume, but one that is worth it evert time. If you're concerned, a little of this distinctive scent goes a long way. And in regards to the packaging: It's not ornate, but it does need to be. The Chanel No. 5 bottle is an icon in itself, as indicated by being the subject of some of Andy Warhol's art.
ally k.
Breese, IL
This perfume is my absolute favorite! it is perfect for a subtle fragrance but also for a night out! it has a powdery kind of scent. it is a bit expensive because you are paying for for the brand but I will always be a fan! love the bottle too!
Deidre O.
Irvington, NJ
Is this really the best perfume on earth ?? lol I know it's a classic
Fl√°via F.
Manassas Park, VA
I always want to try but I'm afraid. Is really good?
Lurlyn Mae C.
Will this make me smell like a grandma? What are the notes on this perfume?
jasmin m.
Warner Robins, GA
is this appropriate for early 30's age?
Elida A.
Crosby, TX
I have been wanting to buy the Chanel perfumé, would you recommend it ? Does the fragrance last long?