BY CHANEL

Created by the house of chanel with perfumer henri robert and released in 1971. A vibrant green floral perfume with a warm base to keep it balanced. A vintage scent that will make you feel like royalty. With a slightly earthy presence, this scent will... see more...

Buy on Chanel
Amber J.
Orland, CA
This spray is pretty expensive. But it does last a while. The decent is very strong but does feel good. I didn't personally like this product for myself because the smell doesn't meet my expectations but I'm sure somebody else would love this product
Angela M.
South Daytona , FL
For a more detailed breakdown of what No 19 is driven by (no aldehydes, no labdanum, little oak moss) see Elena from Perfume Shrine's article. It's a perfume that is driven as much by what it doesn't contain as what it does contain, It is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma; but perhaps there is a key. It's beautiful, just beautiful, forever and a day, until the 12th of never.
Ashlyn W.
Thomasville, GA
I know some people may think that it is weird to buy name brand toilet spray, but you would be surprised how well it works. I chose this one to review because it is the only one that our household has tried. It is good, but expensive and a little overwhelming at times. I recommend this in a lighter scent.
Janet B.
Adrian, MI
This product has an amazing scent Fits easily in my purse and is very cost efficient. The bottle is so nice and the scent awesome I love to buy this product at my drugstore, or Walmart . it is very affordable. I hope that soon they come up with a different package, and an even better scent.
Carla M.
Maywood, NJ
This has been my go to scent for over 10 years now. It's a classic, clean scent that works for day and evening.

One of the reasons I love No.19 and Chanel fragrances is that you apply in the morning and do not need to reapply during the day. As it is pricey, this is a great feature.
Whitney S.
new york, NY
One of my favorite scent and one of the less talked about ones. I love this one- it smells very green and fresh, but has an interesting edge to it as well, as chanel always does. I always associate this one with my college time as a bookwarm and a prepster. i love this one dearly
Ashley H.
Janesville, WI
I love this perfume, it has such a nice scent to it, like a floral sent. It has a long lasting scent also, which I love because most have not so long scents which is frustrating. This scent is light but strong, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a light floral smell.
Raven I.
Blacksburg, SC
Everyone should have a signature scent, something that evokes thoughts of you whenever someone smells it even if you are miles away.
For me that scent is Chanel No 19. I love the way it mixes with my chemistry to provide a unique and beautiful fragrance that is me.
Billie W.
Marshfield, MO
Chanel No. 19 is a beautiful fragrance. It had a very beautiful bottle. I think I would say the color was a little appealing. It was more on the pricey side, but it is well worth it for the long lasting scent. I would 10/10 recommend to everyone to use.
Marlowe S.
Ashburn, VA
My signature fragrance in a body spray, I could not be happier. I love to do the whole scent layering thing, so I highly recommend this product, it smells so pretty, but lighter than the actual perfume. I wish the scent lasted longer, but all in all I am really pleased. Bought it at Nordstrom, but I also think Macys carries it.