Chanel No 19 eau de toilette - 100 ml

A daring, distinctive fragrance. A floral-woody-green fragrance with perfect balance. The last fragrance launched and worn by Gabrielle Chanel. An uncompromising composition, in the image of Mademoiselle.N°19 is the other great number by CHANEL.

Is this product long lasting or do you need to keep it in your bag all day?
Start your review of Chanel No 19 eau de toilette - 100 ml!
How would you rate this product?
Kelly J.
Everything about this fragrance is gets yes from me. Absolutely stunning scent that lasts forever on my skin. Works superb with my chemistry, and never feels off. The bottle is sleek and screams modern lux. Super impressed. In love with this scent
Angela M.
South Daytona , FL
For a more detailed breakdown of what No 19 is driven by (no aldehydes, no labdanum, little oak moss) see Elena from Perfume Shrine's article. It's a perfume that is driven as much by what it doesn't contain as what it does contain, It is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma; but perhaps there is a key. It's beautiful, just beautiful, forever and a day, until the 12th of never.
Billie W.
Conway, MO
Chanel No. 19 is a beautiful fragrance. It had a very beautiful bottle. I think I would say the color was a little appealing. It was more on the pricey side, but it is well worth it for the long lasting scent. I would 10/10 recommend to everyone to use.
Keri B.
Elmhurst
The only Chanel fragrance to be labeled a "Green" scent, this was Gabrielle Chanel's own signature scent when she was alive. She told her friends "Number 5 is for my customers, but number 19? That is for me alone." In fact, the scent was never released commercially until well after Gabrielle's death!
Olivia S.
Minneapolis, MN
I this product it’s soft and fresh and the other ting had many different flavors and size.
Alanna G.
Conway
I love the way it smells. Makes me ready to take over the world!!! I believe you would love it also if you tried it. I wish I could afford to use this product all the time. I highly recommend this if you where just to lay around the house and relax.
Amanda Valvo M.
it’s strong at first but fades away quickly in my opinion. The smell is beautiful though! I feel as if it one of the better Chanel perfumes. The bottle is cute, too!
Whitley G.
Coral Springs, FL
My all time favorite scent  the effect is austere, but regal  aa the scent goes along, No. 19 get subtly more feminine with appearance of some low-key florals that include jasmine, rose and hyacinth  but No. 10 never quite rolls over into girliness it stays in control with Galbanum along with Vetiver
Bri S.
East Bernstadt
Absolutely love this fragrance by Chanel. I tend to hold this one for special occasions. It stays with me throughout the night and I get a lot of compliments on it. I have to use more of this product than others. It’s a very sophisticated scent.
Erica F.
Shelbyville, TN
I love this scent. It has hints of Gardenia. Very affordable and I love the bottle. Needs no improvement. I highly recommend this and I will definitely buy it again.