BY CHANEL

PRODUCT A luminous interpretation of Mademoiselle Chanel's signature scent, N°19 POUDR√Č is an incredibly soft, musky and voluptuous composition. COMPOSITION The legendary Galbanum-Iris Pallida accord of N°19 is blended with smooth, soft White Musks and heightened by woody notes of Vetiver for a nuanced floral-powdery-green fragrance, ART OF PERFUMING The Eau de Parfum comes in a spray format for an effortless application on skin or clothing. see more...

Buy on Chanel*
Julia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a classic. It is green and woodsy with a little bit of underlying leather. A lot of people recognize it but not a lot of people can name it. Definitely use a light touch with this one.
zeenah k.
Sells in macys, perfect gift. Every one in my houses hold and family has chanel as a birthday, wedding gift I'm first time user I bought the ignorant bottle. Don't need to use a lot
ItsBrandy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg! I'm obsessed w/ this Perfume, I have this and the Allure.. this scent is sophisticated and not really strong . Love love this ūüėć
Nayky R.
Las Vegas, NV
Me gusta mucho las fragancias de Chanel y está huele muy rico y muy agradable me gustó mucho
Yassmin B.
Orlando , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells so heavenlyūüíē haven't bought it yet cuz it's a bit expansive but I will soon cuz it's so amazing!
Alma R.
Salt Lake City, UT
I have tried many for field but this is the one that I have in my collection and it smells good it is not that strong strong at all and give you a long-lasting 24 hours I would say
Nhungoc L.
Saint Paul, MN
I smelled it once, though it is really nice scent but it is not for everyone.
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Chanel perfumes smell really good the scents last long and they are unique. The prices are reasonable but the bottles are kinda small like other perfumes and colognes.
Margo B.
Love this. very subtle but perfectly smooth. lasts long and is certainly worth the extra $$ in my opinion. 5 out of 5 stars. need to buy another bottle ASAP.
Kayla M.
I love this perfume, I try it every time I go to the mall because it is just so fantastic! All of the Chanel perfumes are absolutely amazing!
Vanessa Z.
Doral, FL
Is it has a long duration?
Jennifer F.
Providence , RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
What type of scent does it have ? Is it floral ? Soft? Sandalwood like?
stefany o.
What is the smell like
Eliceth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does it compare to Chanel No. 5?
Mina F.