BY CHANEL

PRODUCT A luminous interpretation of Mademoiselle Chanel's signature scent, N°19 POUDR√Č is an incredibly soft, musky and voluptuous composition. COMPOSITION The legendary Galbanum-Iris Pallida accord of N°19 is blended with smooth, soft White Musks and heightened by woody notes of Vetiver for a nuanced floral-powdery-green fragrance, ART OF PERFUMING The Eau de Parfum comes in a spray format for an effortless application on skin or clothing. see more...

Buy on Chanel*
Julia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a classic. It is green and woodsy with a little bit of underlying leather. A lot of people recognize it but not a lot of people can name it. Definitely use a light touch with this one.
zeenah k.
Sells in macys, perfect gift. Every one in my houses hold and family has chanel as a birthday, wedding gift I'm first time user I bought the ignorant bottle. Don't need to use a lot
shany s.
Chanel fragrances are my favorite. I own almost every fragrance product. This particular comes in a good size bottle for a good value and comes a long way with a simple spray. It's very clean and strong and can be an everyday wear
Kathryn H.
Denver, CO
This was a duty-free splurge for me. I love Chanel fragrances, but wanted something a little different that not everybody else was wearing. This is a beautiful fragrance with fresh green notes that feels younger and more adventurous to me than Chanel No 5, Chance, and some of their more popular fragrances. I love it!
Alma R.
Salt Lake City, UT
I have tried many for field but this is the one that I have in my collection and it smells good it is not that strong strong at all and give you a long-lasting 24 hours I would say
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Chanel perfumes smell really good the scents last long and they are unique. The prices are reasonable but the bottles are kinda small like other perfumes and colognes.
Margo B.
Love this. very subtle but perfectly smooth. lasts long and is certainly worth the extra $$ in my opinion. 5 out of 5 stars. need to buy another bottle ASAP.
Kayla M.
I love this perfume, I try it every time I go to the mall because it is just so fantastic! All of the Chanel perfumes are absolutely amazing!
ItsBrandy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg! I'm obsessed w/ this Perfume, I have this and the Allure.. this scent is sophisticated and not really strong . Love love this ūüėć
Jenitssa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing! The scent lasts all day!! I would most definitely recommend this to any woman! Also makes great gifts
Vanessa Z.
Doral, FL
Is it has a long duration?
Jennifer F.
Providence , RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
What type of scent does it have ? Is it floral ? Soft? Sandalwood like?
stefany o.
What is the smell like
Eliceth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does it compare to Chanel No. 5?
Mina F.