BY CHANEL

The first perfume by Coco Chanel, No 5 offers you timeless and iconic glamour. Notes of ylang ylang, jasmine and sandalwood fuse together to bring you a scent overflowing with femininity and luxury. see more...

Buy on Chanel
MARILYN C.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have worn Chanel No. 5 for decades and it one of my most favorite perfumes. I have a small group of classic perfumes that I like and always wear them. It is not only long lasting but brings back so many memories of the past and I love it. I would definitely recommend it to others to try a classic perfume that is timeless.
Alana D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is just a classic scent, you cant go wrong it may be a little pricey but the scent does last all day and I love the way it makes my clothes smell. I am definitely a repeat user and I highly recommend to to others. This perfume is simply perfection.
shrouk s.
Trumbull, CT
Absolutely love this perfume!!! Everyone always comments on how they can smell it from a mile always and I live that about this perfume anyone can identify you by the sent of the perfume your wearing.
Carol M.
Madison, AL
I know some people say it's overhyped, but I think it's sophisticated, classic, and beautiful. Everything about this scent makes me feel like I've been taken back in time, in a really, really good way! It makes me feel closer to my grandmother as Chanel No. 5 was her favorite scent when she was my age, and that makes it one of my favorite of all time!
Sydney P.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is and always will be my favorite perfume! It is a classic and seems to work perfectly with all fermones. I love how fresh it smells. I always get compliments every time I wear this scent
Dee H.
North Hollywood, CA
I am constantly on the go, and if it weren't for this perfectly sized bottle of my favorite perfume I would not be smelling and feeling so fresh, and amazing. I would love a lifetime supply!
Shelissa S.
Raceland,Ky
My go to perfume. Always a classic. Lasts for hours without having to reapply. The scent is not flowery or too strong. Can be expensive but a little goes a long way. I buy it at Belk.
Loli P.
CLASSIC! Channel your inner beauty icon with this one! Two sprays at most and you are all set! Feel like a beauty with this on
Kasey P.
Roanoke, VA
Chanel no 5 is a tried and true product and such a great smelling get long lasting fragrance and is elegant and light smell
Stacie M.
Findlay, OH
Favorite perfume. Love the light smell with heavy undertones. Easy to smell all day and it doesn't seem overwhelming.