Chanel N°5 Eau de Parfum Purse Spray-NO COLOUR-60 ml

The first perfume by Coco Chanel, No 5 offers you timeless and iconic glamour. Notes of ylang ylang, jasmine and sandalwood fuse together to bring you a scent overflowing with femininity and luxury. see more...

Buy on Chanel
Lawrenceville, GA
I have worn Chanel No. 5 for decades and it one of my most favorite perfumes. I have a small group of classic perfumes that I like and always wear them. It is not only long lasting but brings back so many memories of the past and I love it. I would definitely recommend it to others to try a classic perfume that is timeless.
Alana D.
This is just a classic scent, you cant go wrong it may be a little pricey but the scent does last all day and I love the way it makes my clothes smell. I am definitely a repeat user and I highly recommend to to others. This perfume is simply perfection.
En B.
Just so classic. My mother used this and it just brings back so many fond memories. The scent is timeless and elegant just like its brand. A little goes a long way with this perfume. Its a long wearing beautiful scent that isn't over powering if you just dab a drop behind your ears and on your wrists. Don't even need to use the spray!
Crystal R.
Glendale, AZ
This is a must have for any women. A timeless scent that should be passed down from generation to generation. It last all day long and when ever I wear it I get so many compliments on the way I smell even if I had put it on 8 hours earlier. I think Marilyn Monroe said it best the only thing you need to wear to bed is your Chanel!
Samantha M.
Grant, MI
Oh what can I really say except I love love love this product and I love the smell. I love how it lasts all day unlike other brands. I always get compliments on it. My hubby orders it right online for me every year on my birthday which is next month. So yay I will be getting more soon. I would recommend this product 100%
Julie N.
South Amboy, NJ
I received this as a gift from my children so it reminds me of them each time I smell it. It has a scent that makes me feel strong and confident. Since it a bit of a powerful scent I usually only wear it out in the evening. Seems a bit overwhelming for the office but considering the strength it emanates I should probably start wearing it during the day more often.... Ya Never know
Natalie G.
Madison Heights, MI
The scent is fantastic but I dont feel like it lasts. This product is outrageously expensive to the point i would not purchase it again. The bottle is very pretty but I would choose clinique over this perfume any day of the week. Too expensive and doesnt last.
Carol M.
Madison, AL
I know some people say it's overhyped, but I think it's sophisticated, classic, and beautiful. Everything about this scent makes me feel like I've been taken back in time, in a really, really good way! It makes me feel closer to my grandmother as Chanel No. 5 was her favorite scent when she was my age, and that makes it one of my favorite of all time!
Alexa N.
Staten Island, NY
I love this perfume. I always thought it would make me smell like an old lady, but alas I was wrong. I bought it at Macy's and it is so long lasting; it is simply amazing. It may be pricey, but you're getting what you paid for. Which I am okay with !!!!
Ruby M.
Clinton Twp, MI
This perfume is amazing. Smells so decadent and lasts all day. It is pricey but worth it. I am a repeat user and have gone through many bottles. The scent doesn't fade through the day. Formula is wonderful. Worth every penny. It is my go to perfume.