BY CHANEL

Capture the softness and femininity of Chanel No. 19 in this lovely bath gel. With floral-woodsy notes, this scent exudes an air of sophistication. see more...

Roxana S.
la libertad

all products are good and practical help much to be of adequate size to carry in our bag and are quality products that cost us but worth it
Ximena T.
I love it because it leaves my skin clean, cute, smelling good and really fresh, and the odor stays a lot of time on my skin
Elizabeth P.
I am fascinated by the aroma of sophistication is amazing recommend with confidence that makes him one of my favorites.
Shavon F.
Kingston
Can'tt quite remember how it wired did try it once from my mom and worked well but with that the bottle was bigger
Liz M.
Is a prrfume that smells rich and lasts for the time
I like so much is so cool
I recommend it and it's worth it
Maria B.
Puerto la cruz
Huele muy rico, el olor perdura en el tiempo aún después de lavarse se siente un sutil aroma del perfume
Julieth A.
Te deja una sensacion de frescura y lo mejor de todo es que su aroma dura más de 12 horas continúa
Shreya S.
It's great I love it it smells great and if you stinky it does the job so this one is recommended
Taiane S.
Melhor, tem um cheiro gostoso e dura bastante no corpo com ótimo preço super recomendo