BY CHANEL

Capture the softness and femininity of Chanel No. 19 in this lovely bath gel. With floral-woodsy notes, this scent exudes an air of sophistication. see more...

Andrea H.
This product get all six stars from me their packing is nice its not too pricey and the excellent
Adriana F.
San Luis, AZ
I love love love this bath gel. It smells amazing like all chanel things! It will stay on your body, which I love. It is pricey and I don't buy it often, only when I want to treat myself but its worth it when I do get it because it makes me feel like a million bucks!
Betty O.
Narrows, VA
I use this bath gel on a daily basis. Smells amazing and makes my skin feel amazing. Purchased at Macy's.
Tina T.
Perris, CA
The fragrance isnt to strong. It smells very nice and relaxing. I would totally recommend this to whoever that takes a bath and wants to relax.
Kim R.
Rockville, MD
Lo he usado un par de veces y me gusta mucho deja la piel espectaculare suave y me parece de muy buenos ingredientes.
Bethany O.
Wilton, WI
Personally, I have not used this product but my significant other has. It smells AMAZING! Last very long and has a GREAT scent. I am definitely going to get myself some of this and would probably buy it more than I need to. Haha.
Mona Z.
Elk Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing bath gel!!! It smells very luxurious and lustrous!! By far one of my favorite bath gels and i recommend it to anyone!!
Lina D.
Left my body smelling amazing. This product was gentle on the skin and left my body and bathroom smelling amazing. It did not give me a headache. The smell lingered and was absolutely phenomenal. The product was a bit pricey but it was worth it. The bar lasted and I was very pleased.
Brittney C.
Bergenfield
Ugh what can i say about chanel!? its great! the shower gel is one of my favs tbh its long lasting and makes your smell better then ever you don't need perfume or body mist just showering with their products make you smell as if you had sprayed a whole bottle of fragrance on you !
Aaliyah R.
Henderson, NC
I love it, Thanks!!😍😘😁 It went on very smooth no problems. My cousin used it too and loved it as well lol, will consider buying it.