BY CHANEL

Capture the softness and femininity of Chanel No. 19 in this lovely bath gel. With floral-woodsy notes, this scent exudes an air of sophistication. see more...

Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Love love love the smell of this stuff! It has a long lasting smell too and it's great for your skin
Anabel A.
Anabel A.
Jamaica, NY
Es un gel súper bueno! deja una suavidad increíble! Me encanta sobre todo es una marca súper buena!
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
This product get all six stars from me their packing is nice its not too pricey and the excellent
Mikala J.
Mikala J.
Chandler, AZ
I love the way the bath gel leaves my skin feeling extra and soft and even has a good fragrance.
Lili K.
Lili K.
Henderson, NV
The new one of those days ago, I have to do it, I haven't had the time of day today and tomorrow
Arianna K.
Arianna K.
I have heard good reviews and I really want to try this!! I saw a YouTuber talking about it!
Sara O.
Sara O.
Smells great if you want the "im an old person that wants a sugar baby" go for it if you can
Leilani B.
Leilani B.
Cleveland, OH
I never tried it but my friend said it was really good and I always wanted to try it so bad
Sierra F.
Sierra F.
Not a fan of this fragrance. It's too overbearing. I prefer a No. 5. This is too powerful.
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Love the the smell love the look hate the price wish i could afford it but it cost so much