BY CHANEL

Capture the softness and femininity of Chanel No. 19 in this lovely bath gel. With floral-woodsy notes, this scent exudes an air of sophistication. see more...

Kristine B.
Brooksville, FL
Love this body gel. Only have to use a little to go a long way and o can still smell it until the next day for my shower.
Michelle S.
San Bernardino, CA
I haven't tried this product but my mom uses chanel and she says ot smells really good so im trying to try one of this.
Kimberly C.
This leaves my skin like a newborn babies. I think its a little pricey for the amount. It does smell great though.
Darya V.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this gel I got as a gift and can't stop using it. It expensive but worth every panny. Skin is sine and soft
Maria A.
El Paso
Coco chanel and Chanel number 5 their my favorite the other products hI have not tested but I would love to!!
Faith B.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love anything channel, so this product is definitely one I recommend using. I love this bath gel so so much
Norma A.
Homestead, FL
This one has such a good smell to it and it is not as strong as some other perfume I have used in the past
Alexis S.
Jacksonville, FL
Good smell. But it is super strong. I have a tendency to always over spray and it leaves me with allergies.
Betty O.
Narrows, VA
I use this bath gel on a daily basis. Smells amazing and makes my skin feel amazing. Purchased at Macy's.
Katrina H.
Beaver Dam, WI
Absolutely. Amazing. I totally love it smell great. I feel amazingly clean and refreshed after I use it