BY CHANEL

Capture the softness and femininity of Chanel No. 19 in this lovely bath gel. With floral-woodsy notes, this scent exudes an air of sophistication. see more...

Tina T.
Perris, CA
The fragrance isnt to strong. It smells very nice and relaxing. I would totally recommend this to whoever that takes a bath and wants to relax.
Betty O.
Narrows, VA
I use this bath gel on a daily basis. Smells amazing and makes my skin feel amazing. Purchased at Macy's.
Adriana F.
San Luis, AZ
I love love love this bath gel. It smells amazing like all chanel things! It will stay on your body, which I love. It is pricey and I don't buy it often, only when I want to treat myself but its worth it when I do get it because it makes me feel like a million bucks!
Andrea H.
This product get all six stars from me their packing is nice its not too pricey and the excellent
Caroline J.
Grayslake, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
when i leave the house i want to look good and smell good, i try make sure I'm on point cause you never know who you might meet or see i like dressing up looking fabulous
Neilly Z.
Delano, CA
I dont like perfume because of how strong it is, but i remember i took yhis once from my mom and fell inlove with it and my nose was not irritated by it
Susan F.
Richmond, TX
Chanel is it when it comes to fragrance. This is a more fresh/grassy scent and even the body products will leave you with a soft scent. Layering the products will ensure a longer lasting scent.
Kim R.
Rockville, MD
Lo he usado un par de veces y me gusta mucho deja la piel espectaculare suave y me parece de muy buenos ingredientes.
Ashton M.
Pendleton, IN
This is a wonderful product. Shells great and leaves skin feeling silky smooth. I will never stop using this product it is so great.
Noreliz I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encantaaaaaan!! Tienen un aroma espectacular, el olor es duradero!! Satisfecha con sus productos!!