BY CHANEL

Capture the softness and femininity of Chanel No. 19 in this lovely bath gel. With floral-woodsy notes, this scent exudes an air of sophistication. see more...

Tina T.
Tina T.
Perris, CA
The fragrance isnt to strong. It smells very nice and relaxing. I would totally recommend this to whoever that takes a bath and wants to relax.
Jacqueline T.
Jacqueline T.
Elmhurst, NY
Is good but the most i used nicki minaj perfume and pink but is great because it stay long in your clothes even when you go to laundry it stay
Yahaira C.
Yahaira C.
San Antonio, TX
I love how this smells. But I've never owned one I would always borrow my cousins lol but I really enjoyed it it's just a bit pricey
Ashton M.
Ashton M.
Pendleton, IN
This is a wonderful product. Shells great and leaves skin feeling silky smooth. I will never stop using this product it is so great.
Aaliyah R.
Aaliyah R.
Henderson, NC
I love it, Thanks!!😍😘😁 It went on very smooth no problems. My cousin used it too and loved it as well lol, will consider buying it.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Enfield, CT
so cute I love it definitely worth a bye and it's a great price I'm so glad i bought it smells great too!! it's definitely amazing
MELISSA S.
MELISSA S.
Doral, FL
The Chanel Bath Gel is one of the best, i love it, its really cool, the scent smells really good, i recomend and have a good price
Mona Z.
Mona Z.
Elk Grove, CA
Amazing bath gel!!! It smells very luxurious and lustrous!! By far one of my favorite bath gels and i recommend it to anyone!!
Kristine B.
Kristine B.
Brooksville, FL
Love this body gel. Only have to use a little to go a long way and o can still smell it until the next day for my shower.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
San Bernardino, CA
I haven't tried this product but my mom uses chanel and she says ot smells really good so im trying to try one of this.