BY CHANEL

Capture the softness and femininity of Chanel No. 19 in this lovely bath gel. With floral-woodsy notes, this scent exudes an air of sophistication. see more...

Bethany O.
Wilton, WI
Personally, I have not used this product but my significant other has. It smells AMAZING! Last very long and has a GREAT scent. I am definitely going to get myself some of this and would probably buy it more than I need to. Haha.
Mikala J.
Chandler, AZ
I love the way the bath gel leaves my skin feeling extra and soft and even has a good fragrance.
Tina T.
Perris, CA
The fragrance isnt to strong. It smells very nice and relaxing. I would totally recommend this to whoever that takes a bath and wants to relax.
Adrienne B.
Oak Park, MI
Great for people who dint like smells in their bath soap. I tried it once and loved it.
Kim R.
Rockville, MD
Lo he usado un par de veces y me gusta mucho deja la piel espectaculare suave y me parece de muy buenos ingredientes.
Neilly Z.
Delano, CA
I dont like perfume because of how strong it is, but i remember i took yhis once from my mom and fell inlove with it and my nose was not irritated by it
Brittney C.
Bergenfield
Ugh what can i say about chanel!? its great! the shower gel is one of my favs tbh its long lasting and makes your smell better then ever you don't need perfume or body mist just showering with their products make you smell as if you had sprayed a whole bottle of fragrance on you !
Andrea H.
This product get all six stars from me their packing is nice its not too pricey and the excellent
Susan F.
Richmond, TX
Chanel is it when it comes to fragrance. This is a more fresh/grassy scent and even the body products will leave you with a soft scent. Layering the products will ensure a longer lasting scent.
Katrina H.
Beaver Dam, WI
Absolutely. Amazing. I totally love it smell great. I feel amazingly clean and refreshed after I use it