BY CHANEL

Capture the softness and femininity of Chanel No. 19 in this lovely bath gel. With floral-woodsy notes, this scent exudes an air of sophistication. see more...

Madisyn D.
Madisyn D.
Garfield, GA
This is one of my favorite perfume brands. I always usually buy it from Belk. It has a great smell and I use it very often. I would definitely buy it again. I recommend this to any woman trying to smell great!
Maryanne B.
Maryanne B.
this is my favorite Chanel scent and the fact that they made it into a body wash is my dream come true. it leaves a light scent on your skin even after washing off, but it's not super overpowering which I love
Louis M.
Louis M.
All have bath gels that this is among the ones I like , smells divine and the smell stays in your body in such a subtle way that I love. is a favorite of my mother too !! And have a nice bottle.
Susan F.
Susan F.
Richmond, TX
Chanel is it when it comes to fragrance. This is a more fresh/grassy scent and even the body products will leave you with a soft scent. Layering the products will ensure a longer lasting scent.
Caroline J.
Caroline J.
Grayslake, IL
when i leave the house i want to look good and smell good, i try make sure I'm on point cause you never know who you might meet or see i like dressing up looking fabulous
Isabella A.
Isabella A.
Richland, WA
This is one of the best smelling body washes I've ever used. It is so smelly that I only have to use a little bit And I smell of it for weeks! It's basically my perfume.
Luisa S.
Luisa S.
Bedford, MA
I try this one because it was a present I really love it but is a little expensive in my opion just for be a bath gel anyway it smell perfect like alll chanel products
Tonya S.
Tonya S.
Grandville, MI
It smelled so good. The scent was in my bathroom for hours. It was not a very strong smell and it did not give me a headache. It left my skin soft and smelling good.
Xiomara J.
Xiomara J.
Bridgeport, CT
This body gel works so well! Your skin will feel smooth and smell the best! It is great to wear on special occasions! Will get many compliments on your scent.
Neilly Z.
Neilly Z.
Delano, CA
I dont like perfume because of how strong it is, but i remember i took yhis once from my mom and fell inlove with it and my nose was not irritated by it