BY CHANEL

Capture the softness and femininity of Chanel No. 19 in this lovely bath gel. With floral-woodsy notes, this scent exudes an air of sophistication. see more...

Neilly Z.
Delano, CA
I dont like perfume because of how strong it is, but i remember i took yhis once from my mom and fell inlove with it and my nose was not irritated by it
Caroline J.
Grayslake, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
when i leave the house i want to look good and smell good, i try make sure I'm on point cause you never know who you might meet or see i like dressing up looking fabulous
Andrea H.
This product get all six stars from me their packing is nice its not too pricey and the excellent
Jaime K.
This bath wash smells like heaven. It's rather expensive compared to other brands but the bubbles are worth it. The scent will leave your bathroom smelling like Chanel for hours. I would buy it as a gift for someone not again for myself.
Lauren T.
Livermore, KY
love this stuff!! smells really good and makes you smell amazing l!! in love and will buy
Mikala J.
Chandler, AZ
I love the way the bath gel leaves my skin feeling extra and soft and even has a good fragrance.
Yahaira C.
San Antonio , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this smells. But I've never owned one I would always borrow my cousins lol but I really enjoyed it it's just a bit pricey
Madisyn D.
Garfield, GA
This is one of my favorite perfume brands. I always usually buy it from Belk. It has a great smell and I use it very often. I would definitely buy it again. I recommend this to any woman trying to smell great!
Adrienne B.
Oak Park, MI
Great for people who dint like smells in their bath soap. I tried it once and loved it.
Adriana F.
San Luis, AZ
I love love love this bath gel. It smells amazing like all chanel things! It will stay on your body, which I love. It is pricey and I don't buy it often, only when I want to treat myself but its worth it when I do get it because it makes me feel like a million bucks!