BY CHANEL

Capture the softness and femininity of Chanel No. 19 in this lovely bath gel. With floral-woodsy notes, this scent exudes an air of sophistication. see more...

Allison  C.
Troy, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
i'm not usually one to enjoy a high end body wash but this is the exception. this body wash smells so insanely good and the scent lasts all day long, even after you shower and get dressed. this came in a gift set with perfume but i will definitely repurchase
Martha W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this Chanel bath gel as a gift and it came with the fragrance. The packaging of this is so cute and sometimes I even move it to my dresser for display purposes because it matches with my room theme but nevertheless the actual scent is amazing and it is not too strong of a bath gel!
Lina D.
Left my body smelling amazing. This product was gentle on the skin and left my body and bathroom smelling amazing. It did not give me a headache. The smell lingered and was absolutely phenomenal. The product was a bit pricey but it was worth it. The bar lasted and I was very pleased.
Brittney C.
Bergenfield
Ugh what can i say about chanel!? its great! the shower gel is one of my favs tbh its long lasting and makes your smell better then ever you don't need perfume or body mist just showering with their products make you smell as if you had sprayed a whole bottle of fragrance on you !
Sarah I.
This product will have you smelling heavenly in no time. Picked it up at my local Nordstrom. I'd say you can find another product that's similar but not quite same as Channel. If you don't like to load up perfumes afterwards this is a must.
Jaime K.
This bath wash smells like heaven. It's rather expensive compared to other brands but the bubbles are worth it. The scent will leave your bathroom smelling like Chanel for hours. I would buy it as a gift for someone not again for myself.
Bethany O.
Wilton, WI
Personally, I have not used this product but my significant other has. It smells AMAZING! Last very long and has a GREAT scent. I am definitely going to get myself some of this and would probably buy it more than I need to. Haha.
nayans m.
This is a body wash that smell like angels i love it, also its is sensational for the skin because its perfume stay after you shower and if you combine this with the perfume you will smell really good for the rest of the day
Madisyn D.
Garfield, GA
This is one of my favorite perfume brands. I always usually buy it from Belk. It has a great smell and I use it very often. I would definitely buy it again. I recommend this to any woman trying to smell great!
Maryanne B.
this is my favorite Chanel scent and the fact that they made it into a body wash is my dream come true. it leaves a light scent on your skin even after washing off, but it's not super overpowering which I love