CHANEL N°5 L'Eau On Hand Cream

This limited-edition cream is a novel, sensual way to nourish and delicately scent the hands and body.

The sleek design is engineered to fit in the palm of your hand, for easy, on-the-go use.

Composition:

N°5 L’EAU features dynamic, crisp top notes of Lemon, Mandarin and Orange that reveal lightheartedness and transparency. The emblematic heart of the bouquet unfolds with Rose, Jasmine and a new fraction of Ylang Ylang, more modern than ever. Behind this floral whirlwind lies an unprecedented sense of liveliness: the vibrant echo of Cedar, accompanied by soft and cottony Musk notes.

Art Of Perfuming:

Apply to hands — alone or as a way to extend the No5 L’EAU fragrance ritual.

How long would this normally last??
Has anyone tried CHANEL N°5 L'Eau On Hand Cream? Is it worth the price? Or is a hand cream a hand cream and not worth splurging?
Start your review of CHANEL N°5 L'Eau On Hand Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Calgary, AB
Love this stuff. The moisturizing is good, but it’s the iconic design and the smell that really draws me in. Small luxury in my bag
One of my favourite hand creams, my hands feel so soft after using it. I am on my 3rd tube now 💖
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Middleton
2 years ago
glossytutorial A. • 2 years ago
You can get more products in this price!!