CHANEL N°5 L'Eau On Hand Cream

This limited-edition cream is a novel, sensual way to nourish and delicately scent the hands and body.

The sleek design is engineered to fit in the palm of your hand, for easy, on-the-go use.

Composition:

N°5 L’EAU features dynamic, crisp top notes of Lemon, Mandarin and Orange that reveal lightheartedness and transparency. The emblematic heart of the bouquet unfolds with Rose, Jasmine and a new fraction of Ylang Ylang, more modern than ever. Behind this floral whirlwind lies an unprecedented sense of liveliness: the vibrant echo of Cedar, accompanied by soft and cottony Musk notes.

Art Of Perfuming:

Apply to hands — alone or as a way to extend the No5 L’EAU fragrance ritual.

How long would this normally last??
Has anyone tried CHANEL N°5 L'Eau On Hand Cream? Is it worth the price? Or is a hand cream a hand cream and not worth splurging?
Start your review of CHANEL N°5 L'Eau On Hand Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Wow this is the best handcream I have ever used what beautiful packaging and what beautiful consistency the product is and it feels so great on your hands and smells delicate only reason why I give it a four star instead of a five is the price honestly I think the price can be lower for this although I know it is a Chanel highly recommended regardless
Ah yes the Chanel egg!! This looks so chic and fits perfectly into smaller bags! Also I hate putting in hand lotion then getting it all over the car, steering wheel door handles and my luxury handbags! This lotion is very hydrating but dries quickly and won’t get all over everything! My fave hand cream when I’m out and about!
I love this little hand cream. Of course it’s super luxurious since it’s Chanel, and it has the greatest light vintage rose scent. I love the package and well; a fun little egg shaped squeeze bottle. Expensive but it’s Chanel and a little goes a long way.
Brooklyn, NY
CHANEL N°5 L'Eau On Hand Cream uploaded by Shardai J.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I mean its Chanel N5 the scent is amazing this hand cream is super smoothing and provides a lot of moisture without giving you that cheap extra greasy residue. And a lil goes a long way so although the packaging may seem small you’ll get tons of usage out of it.
Manchester, NH
This no.5 hand cream has the smell exactly like no.5 perfume. There are a lot of people love that smell but I’m not a fan. If you love no.5 smell, this is for you. The texture is richer than the la creme main but it is fine, not sticky on your hand.
Chanel never disappoints! It is by far one of the best beauty brands out in the market today. It is a classic. I love this product and I love the way it makes my skin feel! I am excited about the new products launching next season!
San Diego, CA
The design is adorable to carry around on. The smell is not fake nor strong. It just gives off a nice natural smell that fades quickly. The reason I gave this a four star is because I believe for the price, this cream should do much more.
Fairfax, VA
Hands down, Chanel’s hand creams are tops! I use this 2-3 x a day for the softest of hands! Love the classic scent. Lightweight, non greasy, yet ultra hydrating! On my 8th or 9th tube of this now! Will say it is very tricky to get out of bottle
LOVE this hand cream! I have the rich texture one and it’s definitely one of my favorites! I always keep it in my purse! It is definitely on the pricier side for hand cream but so so worth it! Smells amazing and so hydrating!
Kerman , CA
I love this! It fits perfectly in my purse!! I feel so fancy with it I love it !!! The packaging is so perfect. I have OCD and my hands get super dry. So I use this and it helps my hands not crack and bleed !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Middleton
2 years ago
glossytutorial A. • 2 years ago
You can get more products in this price!!