BY CHANEL

N°5 L’EAU is the N°5 of today. A vibrant abstract floral under the banner of modernity, with freshness at its core. N°5 L’EAU, a praise of simplicity. N°5 L’EAU, the obvious choice. Its minimalist packaging has the iconic silhouette of the fragrance embossed on the cardboard case. Inside, a second box protects the crystal-clear glass bottle. No component spoils this distinct impression. The supreme simplicity of the bottle further accentuated by the contents, gives free rein to the imagination of the woman who chooses this fragrance for her skin.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

Less abstract than its forebears, the composition of N°5 L’EAU radiates citrus like sun-drenched honey. Top notes of lemon, mandarin and orange soar skyward with the aldehydes. Like a second wind, you can hear the rustle of flowers. Rose melds with airy jasmine and a new fraction of ylang-ylang, more modern than ever. Behind this floral whirlwind, vetiver and cedar impart a novel dynamism, softened by white musks notes. Never has N°5 been so natural. So fresh.

Inspiration:

Today Olivier Polge, CHANEL Perfumer, has reinvented N°5, demonstrating its flawless and inspiring structure. With the subtle touch of a goldsmith, he dissected the original formula and captured each ingredient to understand its true role. Olivier Polge created a new balance with an ideal dose of freshness, capturing in turn the essence of his generation.

Art Of Perfuming:

N°5 L’EAU is worn freely. With no preconceived ideas. Instinctively. Simply. Lavishly. Day. Night. For you. For others.
Ritual? There is no ritual. N°5 L’EAU is worn non-stop.
Apply on skin and clothing in a spontaneous, carefree and generous spray. Renew as often as desired.

Buy on Chanel
Briana J.
I received a free sample of this perfume from Chanel directly and it smells HEAVENLY!! I absolutely love this scent! It's strong enough to last all day but not too strong as to overwhelm yourself or others. I'll definitely be either purchasing the full size or asking my fiancé for it for my birthday!
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Going to be honest. I love Chanel. Really really do. But this perfume, for me, wasn't as well. Had high hopes for it. Not that the smell is bad, it's nice. Could have been stronger and lasted longer.
Kayla C.
newport, ME
This perfume is iconic. The fragrance is fresh, timeless, and sophisticated. It has heavy floral notes and some lighter citrus notes on top. It was a little too heavy of a scent for me personally, and the cost is a little high, but I could see someone else really loving it.
Shikha W.
Pensacola , FL
I tried Chanel N 5 and I went totally Gaga over it. It has a sweet floral smell of jasmine and rose. Though it has sandalwood and vanilla smell but maybe it's very faint, I could not smell vanilla. But as I'm really fond of floral perfumes this one is perfect. It's not very strong and easily blended with my skin. The longevity of this perfume is also good (8/10). It can be worn on daily basis as the fragrance is very comforting. The packaging is not very fancy but elegant.
Ella P.
This is such a classic scent that anyone at any age can wear. The only reason I gave it a 4 out of 5 is because I feel like it's just a bit to strong for me on an everyday basis but it's perfect for special occasions!
Megan O.
Phoenixville , PA
I love Chanel products and all of their perfumes but this perfume was just not for me. It smells a lot like baby powder. It's is very strong smelling. Something I think a teenager would not want to wear! Very musky.
keren a.
crowley la
I received a free sample of this perfume and i absolutely love it. It smells amazing and unique .I'm definitely going back to purchase a full bottle.
Elda G.
Love the scent of this perfume. It's very long lasting and has a soft smell to it. If you're looking for something soft this a good choice.
Ronnie B.
Osceola, IA
Had a pungent smell when you very first spray it but quickly mixes with your own body chemistry and absolutely smells amazing!!!
Stephanie o.
I'm in love with this scent! It smells amazing and lasts all day but it's not too strong to wear to the office everyday.