CHANEL N°5 L'Eau Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Heather F.CHANEL N°5 L'Eau Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Vanessa L.CHANEL N°5 L'Eau Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Sandra G.

BY CHANEL

N°5 L’EAU is the N°5 of today. A vibrant abstract floral under the banner of modernity, with freshness at its core. N°5 L’EAU, a praise of simplicity. N°5 L’EAU, the obvious choice. Its minimalist packaging has the iconic silhouette of the fragrance embossed on the cardboard case. Inside, a second box protects the crystal-clear glass bottle. No component spoils this distinct impression. The supreme simplicity of the bottle further accentuated by the contents, gives free rein to the imagination of the woman who chooses this fragrance for her skin.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

Less abstract than its forebears, the composition of N°5 L’EAU radiates citrus like sun-drenched honey. Top notes of lemon, mandarin and orange soar skyward with the aldehydes. Like a second wind, you can hear the rustle of flowers. Rose melds with airy jasmine and a new fraction of ylang-ylang, more modern than ever. Behind this floral whirlwind, vetiver and cedar impart a novel dynamism, softened by white musks notes. Never has N°5 been so natural. So fresh.

Inspiration:

Today Olivier Polge, CHANEL Perfumer, has reinvented N°5, demonstrating its flawless and inspiring structure. With the subtle touch of a goldsmith, he dissected the original formula and captured each ingredient to understand its true role. Olivier Polge created a new balance with an ideal dose of freshness, capturing in turn the essence of his generation.

Art Of Perfuming:

N°5 L’EAU is worn freely. With no preconceived ideas. Instinctively. Simply. Lavishly. Day. Night. For you. For others.
Ritual? There is no ritual. N°5 L’EAU is worn non-stop.
Apply on skin and clothing in a spontaneous, carefree and generous spray. Renew as often as desired.

• Has anyone tried the Chanel No. 5 body oil?1 Answers
  • Should I purchase this? I am still a teenager and I find ...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a solid perfume. I've heard this sm...1 Answers
Buy on Chanel
Regina P.
Birmingham,AL
CHANEL N°5 L'Eau Eau De Toilette Spray  is a well-known, classic scent. It has a very powerful floral scent that will be with you all day. Whenever I can afford this toilette spray, i buy it! It is rather pricey, but you only need a small amount each day. I will be buying it again.
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
I love this perfume I have a small vile sample of it really long lasting smell really amazing perfume it is very pricey since it brand but it my first time trying this out
Perfect S.
Pineville , LA
The moment I smelled this fragrance I fell in love. It smells great. I can remember that moment my aunt had a bottle of this I admire this brand and not only the brand but the history behind coco's brand.
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
Hello sunshine!
I'm not usually a big fan of Chanel no 5 - to me it smells a bit like a cleaning product.  However, L'eau no 5 is a totally different experience.  It has a beautiful, soaring and airy lemon opening note, which keeps the freshness from being overwhelming or chemically. This is a gorgeous scent to wear in the heat of summer, because it stays fresh and cool.  I'd highly recommend giving this a try.  Also the packaging is beautiful and elegant of course, because its Chanel.
Alejandra V.
Palmdale, CA
I love this perfume, invest in the big bottle the cost me over $100 but it was worth it! I had previously owned a sample size of this perfume and i love how it smells after it has settled down into my skin and clothes. Maybe not a scent for everyone, but i definitely recommend if you're into more sophisticated scents.
Olga K.
San Francisco, CA
Chanel is a luxury brand that creates beautiful packages and breath taking scents. This is one of my favorite scents that they have. In comparison to the original N. 5,I prefer the L'eau spray. It is not heavy and overwhelming as the original. I would recommend it to anyone who would want to try out a Chanel spray but isn't sure what to get.
Danielle S.
I cannot say enough good things about this perfume. My grandmother bought it for me from Macy's for my birthday. This scent is so feminine and girly, but adult like not so childish. It lasts all day long, and I can still smell it hours later. It is one of my favorites. Also, the cute bottle is such a bonus for the price!
Trinne F.
Garland, TX
I reviewed this scent on my youtube channel(Trin Flowers) very feminine, classic and sophisticated perfume. It got a citrus hint which makes it great for younger crowd. Still has the classic no 5 scent aldehyde but this is more like modern and youtful. Love it! my favorite! mood uplifting
kayla l.
i got this product for christmas this year and was very excited but when i opened it up it almost smelt like my grandma. i know it's a old perfume but i thought it would of smelt better. like i said i got it for christmas and i still have only used it twice.
Angelly H.
So I got this product as a sample and it's one of my favorites! The scent is really good, not too strong. I think it's just right , that I'm even considering buying the full product. Over all I definitely recommend .
Charlie P.
Should I purchase this? I am still a teenager and I find the majority of the Chanel perfumes absolutely gorgeous but a little bit too mature for me I think this might be a good solution any thoughts?
Danielle S.
Is this scent light? Does it wear off before the day is through?
KL C.
Toluca Lake, CA
Has anyone tried the Chanel No. 5 body oil?
Maggie E.
Riverbank, CA
I've been looking for a solid perfume. I've heard this smells great! Anyone gave any comments on how they like this perfume?